“Excellent African buffet”

Boma - Flavors of Africa
Reserve with OpenTable
Boma - Flavors of Africa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 4,285 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2017

This is the only Disney property restaurant we ate in on our recent visit to Orlando. We were there years ago and I was dreaming of returning. The generous buffet is loaded with a variety of unique (but not weird) dishes you just won't find anywhere else. It's pricey but well worth a splurge. Go on a very empty stomach!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,788)

Reviewed March 14, 2017

This is our second time at Boma, it was as wonderful as we remembered, this is a perfect way to try all the wonderful dishes Africa has to offer in one place. This is a buffet, with that said you do need a reservation and it is on the Disney Dinning Plan, I don't think you would regret trying this one. Many unique dishes, and something for children, chicken, mac & cheese. All set in a beautiful peaceful setting. Get there early and view the animals on safari during feeding time before your dinner, Spectacular.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Have been a DVC member since 99.
Every time I'm at Disney I'm sure to make plans to dine at Boma. The buffet is amazing. Its @ least 100 ft long. The variety of food items is sure to please everyone. As with all Disney restaurants reservations are a must. Ther is a great bar that over looks the restaurant which is w great place to have a drink when waiting for your table. Kids can go out side see the animals . its just great fun.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Went to this restaurant with family and friends to celebrate my birthday. Food was devious and presented beautifully. There was something for everyone. Choices were limited for someone with a dairy allergy.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Food is a subjective thing. This was a dinner buffet. Not impressed with the reservation system, as I was looking for an early dinner, and couldn't get a reservation until 5:20 pm, only to find customers waiting, and more than half the place empty. You can't tell me that everyone showed up at 5, ate and left by 5:20pm. I did discuss this with our waiter, who could not explain the reservation system and why tables were empty.

I guess I was expecting more, as this restaurant was rated well on TA, and we were staying in this hotel. Nothing was bad, nor was it outstanding. The peanut soup was interesting. Carving station was ordinary, with a long line. We go out to eat a lot, but nothing "wowed" me.
Buffet costs about $43. With tax and and recommended tip of 18%, our bill with a discount, and no alcohol for 2, was almost $100.
You decide for yourself.