“We had a great time”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #376 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Cross street: Buena Vista Drive
Reviewed 25 March 2012

My wife and two kids ate here for our 3 year anniversary. It was worth the 45 minute wait.
The staff were very friendly, they kept bowing to us. We were entertained by a nice chef named Truc.

The food was great from the soup to dessert. We will definatly return next time we are in Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Benihana

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Went to Benihana while waiting for my room to be ready. The sushi was fantastic. The hibachi grill was pretty good but not as good as other places I have been for far less.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

I enjoyed this place , the food and ambience was perfect, they called the self a steakhouse and I agree, had a chateaubriand very well cooked. Will repeat

Reviewed 21 March 2012

The chefs personality was that of a door knob, I think he said 5 words all night long.  And usually these guys are very entertaining.

And the food didn't fare much better either, ordered the steak and shrimp which had no flavor and was well over cooked.  The best part of the meal was the salad and the hagan daz ice cream!  Very disappointed!!!

1  Thank RKalaba
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This was close to my hotel where I am staying for a conference. I ordered the seafood treasure combo which is a meal with lobster tail/scallop/jumbo shrimp. The lobster was fishy tasting (ie. not fresh), appetizer shrimps not all deveined, dipping sauces so salty that it was bitter, soup not miso but onion, everything doused with salt and garlic butter, chef had little table performance skills, (few tricks, no flambe, could not juggle, drowned out by the noise of the cooking, not lively) and meal combo did not include dessert which is usually included in this type of restaurant. All the staff I encountered, from the front desk, to the waitress, to the chef, appeared unskilled, like people working a second part time job to just pay the bills, with no interest or ability to do a proper job. The overall venue is greasy. Carpets dirty. The restaurant needs an overhaul.