“Good place for Hibachi with good deals”

Kobe Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #66 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-4 and 192
Description: Kobe Japanese Steakhouse specializes in Teppanyaki or Hibachi cooking. Guests will delight as a personal chef prepares succulent steak, chicken, and seafood dishes according to the ancient Hibachi style of food preparation. For a quick and private meal, step into our traditional Japanese dining room. Here you'll find Japanese favorites including tempura and teriyaki selections along with other popular Asian dishes.
Reviewed 22 April 2012

They told us 30 minute wait and it was close to an hour fifteen so plan accordingly. otherwise we really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

we really enjoyed the food here. The service was excellent and the prices were good too.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

brilliant food, dont bother with any starters as there is so much food.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I recently went to dine in this exceptional and fun-filled restaurant. It was my friend’s birthday and after a long hard day and an empty tummy’s we both just wanted to find the closest most convenient restaurant at the time. To my surprise we were greeted with very welcoming staff into a unique Japanese style restaurant. It was all an oriental styled open plan with chefs and flames everywhere, yes that meant no kitchen! The atmosphere was very exciting yet at the same time laid back and relaxed.
My friend and I were seated at a table which was in fact what our dinner was to be soon cooked on. We were handed out menus and with such a wide and mouth-watering selection we took our time to decide whilst sipping on strawberry daiquiri cocktails, which were simply delicious! As our order was taken we were greeted by handshake by our own personal chef who was very fun and entertaining. We were merely amazed by his skills, from juggling knifes to catching egg shells in his hat, he certainly kept us entertained!
The food was absolutely delicious! We both opted for the steak and prawns which are what I believe to be; the best I have tried in any restaurant or place in the world. It was nice to know your food was being cooked fresh right in front of our eyes. The grilling table and personal chef made the meal all the more enjoyable. As it was my friend’s birthday, I had a quiet word with the waitress to organise a dessert of some form with a candle. She informed me it was ok and she would take care of it. As we finished our meal, out came the staff with drums and oriental instruments playing Happy Birthday accompanied with a free miniature birthday cake. Although she was so embarrassed, they certainly put a smile on her face.
Without a doubt in my mind I would give the restaurant ten out of ten. The food was beautiful and very interestingly presented. The food wasn’t ridiculously priced either so it would be an excellent venue for families or birthdays. I find that it is a special place for a special occasion. They do a deal which is $32 for two people which I found very reasonable, unless that is you want to opt for the lobster and scallops! The service was without question, excellent! The staff couldn’t have been more pleasant and helpful. It’s so much more than just a meal, it’s an experience! The place most defiantly exceeded all my expectations and I am sure I will definitely return there soon. On that note.. ‘’Bon Appetit’’.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Lots and Lots of food, great entertainment, everyone enjoyed it, there was something for everyone and lots of leftovers...