We are HGVC Premier Elites...lots of points. We booked a six night stay for two rooms: a 1 BR and a 2 BR so we could vacation with family. We received a call before we left asking if we had any special wishes. We asked to be in the same building but had no other requests. Check-in was fast and very friendly. We also went over to the Welcome Desk and expected a "push" to attend an update, but instead we met a guy named Conan who immediately understood our wish to just have family time...no push whatsoever. He had good information for us and when we met him in the lobby later in the week, he remembered us. Impressive! Our room was the 1 BR and we found it to be clean and located in Building 4, 3rd floor overlooking the Laguna Pool. This was a great location and we especially enjoyed the screened porch with table and four chairs. Our unit had a fully equipped kitchen, though only had 4 place settings of dishes and stainless (could have used 2 more) and had the usual pots and pans. We suggest that in case you don't get a teflon fry pan you bring or buy some spray PAM. Very necessary! There's a dishwasher and a washer and dryer in the unit. Bedroom also has a large jetted tub. Orlando water is somewhat "smelly" so we bought bottled water and found this to be a good help. The king bed was extremely comfortable with nice, soft linens and pillows. Our son's unit was a 2 BR which is a ! BR with a studio lock-off. It worked very well for 2 adults and 2 kids.
The hotel staff was always very friendly and all we met seemed to really enjoy their jobs and being with people. Staff was also very responsive to any needs we had. There is a business center and also a computer to print boarding passes for free.
The two pools on property were heated and we always were able to find lounge chairs. There are bars/snack bars at each pool. We tried the pizza at the Laguna pool and it was excellent!
There is a Publix grocery store across the street and a very large outlet mall directly behind the property. We tried the Outback Restaurant which is about a half block away as well as the Carrabas Italian Restaurant which is just past the outlet mall. Both were very good. There's a Subway next to the grocery store. Location of this property is really excellent! Easy drives to the Disney properties and SeaWorld. The hotel does have a shuttle to these places but we opted for the convenience of being able to come and go whenever we wanted. Once the $14 parking fee is paid at one Disney property, you can park at any of the others the same day for no additional fee.
There are many choices of places to stay in Orlando within the Hilton family but we will always choose this one because of the amenities, convenience, and friendliness of staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful family resort, Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village is just minutes to Orlando's world famous attractions including Walt Disney World(R), Universal Orlando(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Aquatica(R) and is adjacent to Orlando Premium Outlets(R) - Vineland Ave. Guests of Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village enjoy a remarkable family vacation experience from the elegantly appointed studios, one and two bedroom suites to the abundant resort activities. Hotel views include fabulous swimming pools, water features and a bird's eye view of the lush 34-acre resort grounds inspired by the beauty and ambiance of Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at Tuscany Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Orlando
- Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club Orlando
- Orlando Hilton
- Hilton Grand Vacation Club International Drive
- Hilton Grand Vacations At Tuscany Village Orlando, Florida