Disney is beautiful at Christmastime. People as always were helpful and courteous. This was our first time visiting during the holidays. The parks, restaurants and attractions had long waits. It was disappointing that even fast passes would " sell out" leaving us to either wait in line for hours or not see the attraction. We waited until extra hours at magic kingdom and were able to visit more from 10pm to 1 am than the previous 8 hours.
The condo was nice and well equipped. The air conditioning is on a power saver and we were often hot at night. The new pool was nice and the activity staff did a nice job. Overall, a good visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs-a late-1800s' New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing-this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake. Delight in stately Studios and multi-bedroom Villas, dazzling pools and a spa. You can also explore the fun activities and exciting dining options of the Downtown Disney area, just a boat ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Disney
- Disney Saratoga Springs Hotel
- Saratoga Springs Resort Florida
- Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Orlando
- Disney Saratoga Springs Resort
- Saratoga Springs Fl
- Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa Orlando, Florida