“Received the Royal Treatment @ Cinderella's Royal Table”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #117 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Toronto, Canada
“Received the Royal Treatment @ Cinderella's Royal Table”
Reviewed 4 January 2016

First off - The reservation was incredibly difficult to get, but persistence paid off greatly.
We arrived 15 minutes before our reservation, but was instructed to come back exactly at 515pm. Cinderella was awaiting us in the foyer for a private meet and greet prior to ascending the staircase.
We were seated in the middle of the main room, which btw...only holds a small number of tables (around 50), so it was a very private experience vs other dining in the Magic Kingdom.

Full disclosure: we do not have kids and were not the only ones in the restaurant without them. Lots of couples on anniversaries and there were a couple of mid-20's girls who were Disney-Bounding as princesses for their meal.

The menu is a prix fix menu with 5 options for appetizers, 6 options for entrees and 4 desert choices. My selections were the Castle Salad, Beef Tenderloin and the Clock Strikes Twelve. My partner's selection was the Royal Tasting of Cheese, the Gnochi with Vegetables and the clock strikes twelve.

Amazing Food! The wait staff was incredible and friendly to a whole other level. They had fun, so it was a pleasant atmosphere.

We actually couldn't eat everything...so we took the desert to go, which they had a great presentation bag with cutlery and napkins for our enjoyment later that evening.

This is a 2-credit experience, so enjoy it all! There are character meet n greets throughout the meal (Jasmine, Snow White, Ariel and Aurora)

Definitely worth it! We enjoyed ourselves (a little too much) and it's one of our favourite memories to share with family and friends! In fact, the wand and the sword keepsakes are actually staged on my desk at my office to remind me of the dinner we had at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Highly recommend it!

• Visited September 2015
4 Thank DFcanada

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Bebington, United Kingdom
“Lovely but expensive!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

Although it was a lovely breakfast and my two girls loved to be able to go into the castle it was sooo expensive hence the 3 stars the wands were cheap and we did feel rushed! Would not do again and if you want to meet princesses I would recommend Arkershus in Epcot you meet same princesses and cheaper less rushed and children get to parade too. I really wouldn't spend your money on it!

Denver, Colorado
“Always magical!!!”
Reviewed 4 January 2016

We have been two times now, once when my daughter was 6 and now when she is 13 and both times it was just amazing!!! The people are so nice and there are many characters to take pics with :)

Morehead City, North Carolina
“A Little Girl's Heaven!”
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Great way to meet princesses. They come to your table. You don't have to wait in long lines. Well worth the price. The food was delicious. I had the beef medallion and shrimp. My husband had pork chops. Nice helpings. Also got an appetizer and dessert with meal the only thing I didn't enjoy was my dessert. I had mousse and it didn't have much flavor. Others at our table had the sorbet and all agreed it was delicious. Even though this is expensive, I would efficient aye.y do again.

• Visited December 2015
“Nice place if you have kids”
Reviewed 1 January 2016

Visited This restaurant on my recent Trip along with my family.
Food is not an spectacular thing comparing the price you paid.
The attention is special because they call you Queen, Princess or
Lord, depending on your age and sex.
Beyond that detail, all is as usual. I bet any other place outside Disney can give you better service for the money you spent!!!