“Like going to Buenos Aires for steak !”
Review of Choo-Choo Churros

Choo-Choo Churros
Ranked #2,308 of 4,214 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our place was built to reflect an authentic Argentinean house. The intention is to transport our guests to get immerse in our traditions throughout the ambient, attention, music, and food. We don't offer the luxury or the common service of other restaurants, but the coziness and warming greetings of a home lifestyle, where family and friends feel comfortable and open to truly share and enjoy connecting moments. We are very proud to be the winners of the HBIF of Greater Orlando Success Stories in 2004 where the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund Of Greater Orlando, inc. made a contest among 3 Latin restaurants, including Bongos in downtown Disney, Latin quarters in Universal and we Choo Choo Churros, Argentinean steak house . We were the winners. We are very proud of our kitchen and work. Thank you
Reviewed August 27, 2015

An Argentine American friend told us about this charming and scrumptious Argentine steak place . It was wonderful. I haven't had a steak as good since several years ago in Buenos Aires. Oscar is a perfect host . The steak churrasco was done to perfection ! The mixed grill plate has sweet breads, chicken , sausage. steak and portk- FANTASTICO !

1  Thank BillzoB

Reviewed July 22, 2015 via mobile

Have come here for the last 4 years, never have had a bad experience. MY husband and I are very picky when it comes to our red meat and they know how to cook them. Entraña is the cut you want to get medium rare. Flavors are spot on.

Reviewed November 8, 2014

Following the information found on the Internet and my interest being the desire to have me breakfast with chocolate with churros, I made a phone call to the restaurant Argentino Choo Choo Churros in Orlando, Florida, in order to carry out an order by three dozen churros, which would remove the next day. When I went to the restaurant I talk personal with Oscar Lagos, I suppose the owner of the establishment who he had prepared the requested order. Three dozens of churros that I paid 38.00 dollars with taxes; but that would have no importance; the unfortunate thing is that these churros blessed, God I keep! I don't know how makes them this gentleman; but the classic Spanish preparation he had nothing, they were stone churros. My wife, in the first churro that I try to eat, and then insert it into the bowl of chocolate, lost one tooth. This is the reason I want tell for anyone arriving in time to be in my situation that if you want to churros, not dare to buy them at Cho Cho Churros in Orlando, Florida, if it is his desire to keep his teeth intact.
Kind regards

3  Thank Antonio T
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband, my daughter and I stopped for lunch on Mother's Day and it was not the best experience ever. I am from Argentina. Definitivamente NO LO RECOMIENDO. It is not what we have expected, I was given the meat, the parrilada in hot fajita plate. Hueso con grasa. What kind of meat!!! We were shocked!!!! Sadly disappointed. This place is a dump!! Meat was absolutely horrible. NO menu. definitivamente no regreso. Ohhh!! la empanada was good

4  Thank 179Monica
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Small quaint restaurant, if you want to avoid the crowds and have a little alone time. Outstanding skirt steak, medium rare is the way to go, have been going for the past 3yrs, only place I will go to for a steak. I'm very picky about my steak especially if it's pricy, though they have come down in price. Owner is friendly, fast and makes sure your satisfied.