LBV exceeded my expectations. The 2 bed apartment was huge and was clean, modern and comfortable. We had 2 bathrooms and an ensuite jacuzzi! There was ample parking, huge wardorbes, full kitchen, excellent air con and friendly reception and concierge staff. I agree car hire is a must though we enjoyed being out of the horror that was i-drive which we stayed well away from! There are ample restaurants, golf and attractions within a few minutes drive. The I-4 is 5 minutes away which allows you to access all Orlando attractions in under 25 minutes.
We did not use the maid service and had no pressure to do so. Staying in an apartment was so much better than hotel rooms - much more space and we had 3 Tvs- no arguments there!
I would definitely recommend a stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and amenities! Luxury one, two, three and four bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, washer/dryer and more. Two pools - one with a Pirate Ship slide and pool bar. Reflections Spa~Salon and Frankie Farrell's Irish Pub onsite. Two miles to Disney and on the doorstep of Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Complimentary scheduled transportation to Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village Hotel Orlando
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village And Spa
- Lake Buena Vista Village
- Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa Orlando, Florida