“Very Disappointing”

Ranked #17 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pirate's Dinner Adventure is an interactive Pirate stunt show that puts you right in the middle of all the action. Over 100 people from the audience is used during the show every night. Voted by Orlando Sentinel readers as Orlando's BEST DINNER THEATER 2011, and runner up Best Themed Restaurant 2012. Visit us for a night of swashbuckling adventure and family fun!
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Ok if you have young children. Would not recommend for teenagers or adults. Not what I expected. The food was cold and very average. I would say that this is overpriced and not good value for money. The staff are friendly and do their best but not worthy of $5 per adult $3 per child tip on top of what is already paid on the ticket cost.

1  Thank mcmcharmed

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Honestly , I had a blast. I read all these bad reviews after I bought tickets and was dreading it. Bottom line , if your cheap don't go, if you got some money for vacation , spend it and enjoy it. Just want to say thanks to the cast and crew my family had a great time.

1  Thank Swordarm4
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I recently attended Pirate's Dinner Adventure with my husband and our 2 young children (ages 3 and 5). We all loved it! My kids are very interested in pirates, so we thought they would love this show.....and we were right! We were assigned a specific pirate to cheer for during the show, which was really exciting! The food and service were excellent! All of the kids in the audience got to go up on the Pirate Boat and participate in part of the show, which was awesome! There were free appetizers in the lobby/gift shop before the show started. And they also had face painting (for a fee). The kids loved having their faces painted like pirates for the show! The pirate actors also did a small skit before the show started. Overall, it was a very unique experience and I definitely recommend it!

2  Thank TravelMamaOf2
Reviewed 9 April 2012

expensive base price ticket, charged to park in their car park, $18 food upgrades available,
poor show
If you have kids under 8 then they would watch the show, but eat and drink b 4 you go. The show is stretched out with tedious slapstick fights and a pointless "plot" .
$18 for a bud light+refillable coke +2 cups of tap water
$35 for a cocktail double and a pint of draught beer in pirate cups, half the price for the refills though !
soup serving was only 10 soup spoons , only good thing about the main meal was that you eat it in the dark and couldn`t see what you were eating, dessert was a small scoop of ice cream with lumps of sugar( sorry apple) to sweet to eat .a night of holiday wasted

4  Thank SDP150
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Lousy acting, boring... and the food was like jail food. Even though the server gave me an extra leg and thigh, I didn't eat it. Hardly even seemed like real chicken. My 12 year old even thought the show was boring. We left before it even ended.

3  Thank Lenny M