The hotel was pretty impressive and gigantic. The bed was probably one of the most comfortable I have slept in. We had a nice room with a view overlooking the properties 3 pools. I was only there for the weekend so I didn't get to see much of the place, but I was impressed and would definitely stay there again. If you are looking for a hotel in a centralized location in Orlando (between Disney and Universal), this is the place. It was close enough to both as well as close to the airport. The only drawback I can say is that there is not much around there. There is a supermarket across the street and a few others places in that same plaza to get food, but other than that, you have to drive a bit. The hotel did have food options though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Florida
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort