This hotel was great! Not only is it beautiful on the outside its just as beautiful as the inside! The staff were pleasant. There is about two pools so there is room for everyone. I didn't give it 5 starts because there was no help getting our luggage to our room. This place is big and spread out so I had to haul my luggage all the way to my room! I also got this hotel because it seemed fairly close to Disney World on google maps (20min) but to my mistake it took longer than expected and the taxi fair was a bit pricey. This hotel would be best to go to universal or sea world.
I had a room with the beautiful golf course in the background! Don't care for golf so much but the view was amazing!
They have restaurants inside of the hotel or you can go for a quick meal at 18 Monroe Market where they serve anything from panini's, wraps and soups delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Florida
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort