I have been here many times for various large meetings. While the meeting areas are a good walk from the main hotel lobby, you never have to go outside. The hotel has many food options, so many I can't remember them all. Valet parking and self parking available. I believe self parking is $18 a day. Complementary wifi connection is good and the golf course is close enough to walk to. Have not stayed here for vacation only because I find the Disney Properties more convenient when I vacation there. The hotel has two pools, one more suited for children but adults can use each one. Limited shade, but you can rent a large cabana. There is an outdoor bar just outside the pool area. Also, on the lower lobby is a large snack shop and deli. They should have everything you need. Hotel rooms are good sized, clean and updated. Not a luxury location but service and facilities are very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Florida
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort