“Excellent”

Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A fine dining experience like no other in Orlando. Locally sourced ingredients, farm fresh from the Chef's very own local farm. A local favorite for over 20 years.
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Visited Orando with friends who found this restaurant on Tripadvisor. It was excellent in every way. The service, atmosphere and food met all expectations. We have 3 or 4 restaurants we frequent when in Orlando. At dinner the conversation was which place we take off our list so we can add Chathams Place. Easily one of our favorites now. If you what an extraordinary meal and experience this is the place

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I called 7pm to try to make a reservation and they were, as I suspected, fully booked. When I explained to the manager that I really would like to go there because of the romantic atmosphere since it was my wife's birthday, he asked for a moment and could get me a table for 9pm, which was, under the circunstances, an excellent deal.
Getting there, although I had huge expectations I wasn't disappointed: great service, live pianist, great food and short but great wine list. The desserts unfortunately doesn't match the level of the house. After all, great dinner and if you want a romantic place to take your partner, this is where you want to be.

1  Thank HCABraz
ChathamsPlace, Manager at Chatham's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

We are so glad Maurice was able to find you a table. We always want to make sure our guest are comfortable. We never want to over crowd the restaurant so we always recommend making a reservation. We hope you and your wife will come back soon. We are adding a few more desserts. We just added the White Chocolate Souffle. It has been sold out every night since we started making it.
Thank you for the great review.
See you soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Saying that Chatham's is a wonderful dining experience is simply not enough. It is so much more than that...it is the amazing service, attention to detail, the warm smile that you are greeted with when you walk in the door. Chatham's makes sure you are treated as a loyal customer even if it is simply your first time through their doors. You will want to return again and again, this is truly a rare dining experience that you will savor from start to finish. Highly Recommend - Cheers!

1  Thank mcakwa
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This is the place to go for that special dinner occassion. Excellent service, excellent food, excellent atmosphere and very romatic.

Reviewed 21 January 2012

I always check out Tripadvisor for dinner suggestions when travelling. My husband and I went to Orlando for a biz trip recently and wanted to do one night on our own. I read the reviews for Chatham's Place and thought it would be great for both of us. The place is small and quaint with expert servers, Every detail is accounted for. We loved the feta stuffed bread, the extra treats they brought to the table and the fact that they decant the wine without them asking. Outstanding service with a classic touch. Loved the piano player and the guy Jersey City.