See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We booked a room here for 3 nights and didn’t expect this place to be so unmaintained and crappy. The hall ways were hot and the carpet was nasty. The rooms had rouches and some people even said they had rats in their rooms. They wouldn’t give us a refund so we had to change rooms multiple times just to get a room sustainable.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Philly N
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

This has got to be the worst place I have ever HAD to stay in, in my life. I say HAD, because it is spring break and all hotels are sold out. First of all, NO security into hotel from outside doors. Rooms smell. Front lobby, horrible service. people were trying to get their money back. Rooms not cleaned, towels not refreshed, furniture dirty. This place deserves no stars. If I could minus a star, I would. Thank you lord, it was a free hotel for me but if I had paid, I would definitely be getting my money back DO NOT STAY HERE....RUN!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Almost 2 hours in line to check-in, only 1 person on duty and she stormed off leaving the desk totally unattended. During the wait, 17 people came back to cancel and demand a refund. Overheard "Blood and hair on sheets", "roaches" (several of that specific complaint", "no air conditioning", "mold", "filthy", "can't lock door". I joined the crowd and cancelled when I got to front of line. Moved to another property.

Room tip: Choose a room at another hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank cabinsafety
Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

Long check ins. Charge you for resort fees and dont have a pool working or free breakfast like it says. And management and employees very unprofessional. This is the worst hotel!!! I do not recommend this to evryone even though its close to other places!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Passenger760648
Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We walked in the door with 3 people ahead of us 1 hour and 20 minutes ago. The lady at the front has helped people that just walked up instead of us. We are just trying to check in. This is horrific! I am guessing the rest of the stay is going to be just as horrendous.

Trip type: Travelled with family