“I eat here a LOT!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Consistently voted best vegetarian and best teahouse in Orlando. We are Orlando's organic teahouse!
“I eat here a LOT!”
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I work in College Park and eat at Infusion several times a week. I never get bored with this menu as EVERYTHING is so good! My favorite is the Chili Lime Burrito and the Quiche of the day. There are even gluten free options, and fabulous gluten free cupcakes.
I have my favorite teas, but usually have the tea of the day and I really enjoy learning about the different teas. The staff is s knowledgeable about teas and always willing to take a minute and explain the properties of each one.
I think tonight will be an Infusion take out night....this is making me hungry!

orlando, florida, USA
“I love Infusion Tea!”
Reviewed 31 January 2011

Infusion Tea has turned into my second office. Anytime I have business meetings in College Park, I always suggest having them at Infusion Tea because the atmosphere is great for meetings, the food is fabulous . . . whether it's a scone in the morning, a salad or wrap at lunch, or amazing hummus in the afternoon. The tea choices are endless and there is always one that's perfect for my mood on that particular visit. It's an ideal neighborhood gathering spot and I highly recommend Infusion Tea.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed 31 January 2011

The food is delicious. It is one of my favorite places. It's local and vegetarian but lots of mainstream choices.

1 Thank JC_ELLE_MOM
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful Food, Tea & Service!”
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I have eaten at Infusion Tea on many occasions - Mother's Day, birthdays, lunch with a friend - and have never been disappointed. I especially like the Greek pizza and the Ginger Peach Tea... but haven't had anything I didn't like. Everyone is always friendly and service has always been good.

Visited January 2011
Orlando, Florida
“my favorite "third place"”
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I live in the neighborhood, and I can't get enough of this place. The tea selection is outstanding -- any kind of tea you could possibly want, hot or cold, served by knowledgeable staff who will help you pick something you'll like. But to me, the food is the real draw. They have an large selection of light vegetarian fare -- salads, soups, wraps, sandwiches, paninis, pizzas, etc. My biggest problem is deciding what to order, because I like pretty much everything on the menu. Among my favorites are the veggie chili, the avocado wrap, and the eggplant parmesan panini. Their standard side dish -- a modern take on three-bean salad -- is even a standout.

A nice bonus is the attached artist's co-op -- a great little gift shop filled with handmade, locally made goods.