“Eat and Shop”
Review of Silva's Market

Silva's Market
Ranked #1,085 of 4,215 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: Silva's Market is an authentic Brazilian restaurant, butcher, and grocery. Enjoy our fresh and flavorful home-style Brazilian cuisine.
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Silva's Market is a great place because you can shop Brazilian specialties and also taste a very nice and typical Brazilian way of serve the food: "Por Kilo - by the weight".
Really good!!!

1  Thank mattos_family

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

This market is a market that I personally would travel to for my groceries. Not to mention that they do serve food there aswell, which is one of the best I've ever had!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I would never have known about this place were it not for some of my friends from Brazil who took me there for a lunch. What a great little hidden gem. It's a combination grocery store/restaurant and you go through the buffet and pay $7.99/lb of food including the churrasco-BBQ-selections. They have a nice selection of vegetables, rice, beans, but definitely save room on your plate for the BBQ meats at the end of the buffet line. I had a reasonable portion of rice/beans, some broccoli, and then tried a number of the different meat. I had 3 slices of grilled beef, some pork, and 2 medallions of grilled chicken. I added a Coke to drink and came in at $10.81 for lunch. It was a great find and I can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank commissionerwfl
Carl W, Owner at Silva's Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Well, we're thrilled to see that you found us and had such a great time! The lunch buffet is the perfect place to grab your favorites and try something new, and we hope you'll be a regular around here. Stop by again soon!

Best,

Reviewed December 17, 2015 via mobile

This was second visit and it was as wonderful as the first. The buffet and the meat selection was incredible. It is sold by weight and a plate packed full of food probably won't cost you more than $12. The line can be long at lunch time and then it takes a little longer to get meat that is well done. The desserts were also very good! I recommend the upside pineapple cake. You will not leave here hungry. The decor and atmosphere is a market with an eat in area so go here thinking it is like a restaurant. You serve yourself and stand up to pay at the end, but the staff is very helpful walking around and taking dirty plates and asking if you need any more drinks, napkins, etc... Very friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank skipsherv
Carl W, Owner at Silva's Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2016

Lunch is always a popular time around here, and it sounds like you've given a lot of our buffet a try! From the meats to the desserts, it's great to see we have a fan like you around, and we hope you'll stop by again soon!

All our best,

Reviewed June 20, 2015

typical brazilian food, everyday is different except for the churrasco which is really good. normally when i stop by is either saturday or sunday to get a to go box but you actualy sit down and a pay fix price and eat as much as you want from the buffet and churrasco area. by the way they have this corn cake is sooo good

Carl W, Owner at Silva's Market, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

Sounds like you've gotten to try a bit of everything with us, and we're all so happy that you've loved it all. It's been a while since you left this review, but we hope you're not a stranger around here -- see you soon!

Best,