“Amazing food!”

Dandelion Communitea Cafe
Ranked #13 of 4,216 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Organic, vegetarian fare in a friendly, welcoming environment.
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely amazing, quick and fast and savory! I will defentily be back this is a great small vegan place!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I’m here about once a month, sometimes more. Everything on the menu is good. They have a decent selection of beer and kombucha also. I usually try a new tea when I’m here also. I like the atmosphere and really enjoy it here. Pet friendly outside seating makes me smile.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite places in the city. Food is always good, anything out of the menu is perfect. Good selection for vegan/vegetarian community.
Love the full moon drum circle nights.
Definitely a nice spot in our beautiful otown

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This a must try if you like vegetarian dishes and drinks. I have to recommend the elderberry/ lavender lemonade and the banana parfait. Both are amazing!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I'm really Surprised by the amount of customers. It is Definitly a gem in disguise.

Pros: Happy people surround you all the time. Food looks appealing and honestly home made, flavor are strong , so be ready for it.

Cons: Not friendly for non Vegan customers. No images on the menu. Small indoor space but still the staff will accomodate you as fast as possible.