1,289 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2018

A $15 dollar room not $124 per night. I don't look for a luxury hotel but clean YES. Dirty and Old in overall, Room, bathroom, stairs, ac, halls etc. we like to change hotel but don't have the time base on schedule.
The front desk personnel don't bring options to another client who has a reservation for no smoking room. Well we don't have no smoking room mama. you want it or not.
The hotel need to be remodeling rush. THIS HOTEL NOT REPRESENT DAYS INN IMAGE

No recommendable.

Room Tip: if you want a good room Please select another Hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Jose M,

I am very sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced during your recent stay with us. It is very important to us to address these sorts of issues right away and to ensure that you are able to enjoy the rest of your stay. Thank you for sharing your honest and constructive review, rating, and evaluation of our services and accommodations.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Checking in was slow. I paid through a hotel booking site and didn’t think I had to pay anything else. I was told I owed a service fee. Person checking in couldn’t post my cash charge because she didn’t have a cash drawer. After 5 mins next shift finally takes my cash. Got into my room and there was a moldy smell plus there wasn’t any type of bath towels washcloths or body towels. My husband went down to check in to get some towels and was told “there wasn’t any more that were clean” WTF. So, he’s upset and he was walking back to our room when he saw housekeeping. He saw she had clean towels on her cart and simply asked for some since of course we didn’t have any in our room. Housekeeping woman actually ARGUED with my husband stating there were towels in our room. How insulting!We just paid for a “service charge” and you are actually arguing with a paying customer! He eventually got 2 body towels (no washcloths) and came back to the room. That’s shameful. I attempted to turn on the lights where the alarm clock sat and they wouldn’t turn on. The remote wouldn’t work and the bathroom door lock was broke. Tried to charge my phone in an outlet and of course it doesn’t work. Left for dinner and came back to shady people hovering around rooms and the smell of marijuana from the middle stairwell. Didn’t feel safe whatsoever, so we slept with the table propped against the door. Best part, location is next to the correctional facility. Couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

ashybee11,

I am terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our service and the rest of your stay. We greatly appreciate the time you've taken to rate our hotel and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Great customer service, hotel wasn’t bad but staff were very friendly sky and helpful. Wallica at the front desk was awesome! Very sweet girl & was willing to help me with all my needs, would definitely recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

McK P,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

I would not let my family stay here it’s nasty carpet ripped torn threads. Sink faucet about to come off sink. Had to go to store to get Lysol to disinfect the room. Would of left a s stayed somewhere else but we had a function to go to and did not have time

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

retiredr0bert,

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Couldnt check in at disney resort until monday me and my family got a room here because it was close very helpful and friendly front desk my daughter swam in the pool and we needed another towel front desk said housekeeping woul bring it up the nicest lady lashay gredis i think was her last name brought us a towel 2min after asking ans was a sweetheart very clean updated room and pool was awesome to thanks for the great stay

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Todd R
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

We appreciate the time you have taken to bring to our attention your feedback with regards to our housekeeping and front desk. We strive to do our very best with accommodating each and every one of our guests. We hope to see you again soon and to impress you with our continued improvements.