See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2017

4 of us stayed here for 1 night. We had adjoining rooms which was nice. The ceiling in our room was peeling off, the bathroom was not clean. If we had been staying more than 1 night, we would have gone somewhere else.

The front desk people were nice and friendly, but the hotel itself is old and in disrepair. There's not enough parking.

Would not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel online through the Choice Hotels website. When we booked, we selected a king suite with a 2 person whirlpool tub.

When we got to the hotel, there was only one person at the front desk and a fairly large line (5 guests in front of us). It took about 10minutes for us to get to the front of the line. When it was our turn, the lady informed us that the room we had booked was not available. There were no suites with a whirlpool tub available. We were so sad and disappointed, as this was why we chose this hotel. She told us that she had a king suite available, and she would discount the price for us. We agreed, since we had a show we needed to get to and couldn't spend the time trying to find another hotel.

As we began making our way to the room, we began noticing how decrepit the hotel was, and the state of disrepair. The halls were also quite dirty.

We got to our room, and turned on the lights. Yikes. The bathroom had reddish brown stains on the wall, that looked like blood. The toilet was dirty and the inner bowl was flaking off. I have never seen a toilet flake before. The ceiling above the tub was covered in dark stains.

Even grosser than the blood stains though.... When we went into the sitting area of the suite, I looked beside the little wood table on the floor... And saw what looked like a puddle of male bodily fluids. It looked super slimy, wet, and frothy. Yuck. Disgusting. Was it really bodily fluids? I have no idea... But really didn't want/need to find out.

We gathered our bags, and promptly went down to the front desk. When she asked how she could help, I told her how we wanted a refund and to leave. She just said "ok, the room is unacceptable"... Like she knew what the condition of that room was before she sent us up there. I told her why we wanted the refund, and she just said "oh". That was it. "Oh".

I politely said thank you after she handed me the refund paperwork, and my husband and I left. When we got to the car we both used a lot of hand sanitizer all over ourselves.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laura G
Reviewed April 12, 2017

We had to drive through 4 hours of I-4 traffic for what should of been an hour and forty minute trip. We got there at 2 to be told by a very unfriendly face that our room would not be ready until 3pm. No smile, no welcome, nothing. Found a little Mexican Restaurant near by that we were able to relax in for an hour. Went back to check-in. Different girl, smiles and friendly welcomes. (much better).

Our room was great. Ice cold A/C, soft I mean really soft pillows and a comfortable bed that gave us 2 nights of good sleep. They have free Wi-Fi and cable channels. The only downside was there was no Jacuzzi in the pool area.

They offer a free breakfast that is good. Can't get too picky, I mean it's free. Waffles, sausage, cereal, muffins and donuts. The girl keeping the breakfast area clean really hustles and restocks quickly. If management reads this - Give that woman a raise!

Even our cleaning lady was really friendly.

Check out brought me back to Ms. Not so friendly. I got the obligatory "How was your stay?" and a little chit chat. I hope that what ever is going on in her life gets resolved soon. Weary travelers want to feel welcomed. She is not mean, just could be a little more friendly. A smile maybe?

All in all, I feel like it was a good stay. I would not mind staying there again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I dont even need to make this a long review..all I gotta say is ROACHES, we saw 4 large and several babies all throughout room. broken air units, marijuana and cigerette smell constant in halls, nasty bathrooms, hoomers outside, loud, horrible location..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I spend a lot of nights in Choice Hotels and I have come to expect them to be hit-or-miss. This was a miss. A big miss.

The location is what it is. It's a semi-convenient location that's hard to get to without a U-turn. (It may be impossible to reach without a U-turn, but I didn't try to explore different approaches.)

There's no elevator on the ground floor. You have to take stairs, or a ramp to the elevator, which I guess is the first floor. Oh, well... we're not here to critique architecture.

The hotel was clean, but dated. The bathroom ceiling seemed to have been repaired or water-damaged and patched in a hurry. I couldn't help noticing a big pile of garbage outside one of the rooms which was still there when we checked in spite of there being housekeepers loitering in the hallway when we arrived. Seriously?

While sleep can sometimes be an escape from an unpleasant situation, it's impossible with paper-thin walls and noisy neighbors. The "forest" view helped. Kidding! It was a view of a construction site, but they called it a forest view. Imagination can be fun!

In my humble opinion, this hotel should not be inhabited by anyone. Ever.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family