Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
US$143
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$122
US$137
Hilton.com
US$173
US$145
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$169
US$196
US$136
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$396
US$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$337/night.

4,575 results
All reviewsdisney cruisean early flighthemisphere restaurantmain terminalrunway viewsecurity linebaggage claimnext morningrooftop poolport canaveralrental carlate arrivalyour luggagestayed one nightconvenient locationlobby barhotel room
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My business frequently takes me to the Orlando airport area and I have stayed at many airport inns and hotels. This one is actually right in the airport terminal. It is a little pricey, but WOW, it is so lovely and convenient. And the restaurant, Hemisphere, was wonderful. I will go back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted you enjoyed your time at our hotel. It's always great to hear you found Hemisphere restaurant delicious. We look forward to your next stay.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We were looking for a great place to stay the night before we went on our Disney Cruise and WDW vacation. We hadn't been in the area before and received a few recommendations with this being one of them. I give myself 2 thumbs up and an extra pat on the back for picking this place. The recommendations we received were for this Hyatt and a few at Port Canaveral. The first impression was great. We had a slight, ok, more than slight delay with flights. About 3 hours and didn't even land into Orlando until about 1:30 in the morning. Traveling alone with my 2 young kids, I can't tell you how convenient this place is. Never did I imagine I'd have the layover but to haul luggage and 2 kids through the airport was exhausting. Luckily I didn't have far to go. We got to the check in desk and that went very smooth. No hassles. The check in guy explains how the Disney Cruise luggage stuff works and we went to our room. I must say I was a little hesitant with the price but after seeing the room, it was spectacular. No noise, nothing but peace to sleep. After settling in, we only got about 4 hours sleep. Once we got up and moving about, we headed down for breakfast, again the convenience is awesome. I had to check out and I redeemed a gift voucher? and am pleased to report there were no issues with that either. The whole luggage transition and check-in was beyond easy. In fact, I had expected it to all take a little longer. So Kudos to the Hyatt. You get a lot of referrals from our cruise board and I am planning on returning again. It was a great start to a fabulous vacation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Dear kj26mom:

Thank you for taking a quick moment to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us, and how convenient our location was for you and your family, while preparing to leaving on the cruise. We're glad the employees were very knowledgeable in regards to how the luggage transition worked. We hope to welcome you back the next time you're in the area.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We have stayed at the hotel on a number of visits to Orlando to get a nights sleep before picking up the car. After a long flight it is great to be able to 'chill' within minutes of getting off the transit from arrivals, especially as on this trip the delay through immigration was a bit grim.

The check in was painless, efficient and friendly, the beds ultra comfortable and just the tonic to adjust for the holiday ahead. We had a snack in the bar, three small plates for around $17 which were delicious and breakfast in the Hemisphere Restaurant the next morning was of a good quality and variety (buffet).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My stay at the MCO Hyatt was the end of a 10 day business trip. Being able to relax without concern for making the morning flight was great. The room was comfortable and quiet,despite the airport noise. Lots of dining and beverage options both in the hotel and out in the terminal.
The pool area was surprisingly nice given the location restrictions. Understandably, it was busy with families well into the evening hours, but this tired business type was eventually able to get a quiet soak. One minor suggestion for the management is to provide more accessible power sockets in the room. In this day of traveling with multiple electronics, having to crawl behind the desk to plug in the laptop was a bit out of date.

Al in all a good stay and I'll likely stay again next time I'm in a similar situation.

Room Tip: The runway facing balcony rooms are surprisingly quiet. Great sound insulation.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed here the night before we cruised on the Disney Fantasy. This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The staff were friendly, helpful, and just fantastic. The restuarant (McCoy's) was great! Room service for breakfast was a little on the expensive side but other than that, we had a great stay. Your staff should be commended on being the best!

Room Tip: We were in a room overlooking security on side B. We did hear some noise from a loud group. And we were on the 9th floor! You'd think people would be more aware of the noise they were making, especially at 2 in the am!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank belleandthebeast
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Dear belleandthebeast:

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at before your Disney cruise. We appreciate being named one of your best hotels that you've stayed in. We'll make sure to recognize our employees for the outstanding effort brought forth, to make your stay, with us, so memorable. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate