We needed a cheap place to stay for a recent five night visit to Orlando. We werent doing the Disney thing, just needed to be close to some family we were visiting. We were on a very tight budget so we definitely looking for a room with a kitchenette. This hotel was truly a find. The price was absolutely unbelievable. We arrived two hours early, and they went out of their way to find a room for us so we could check in early.
We stayed here with two adults and two young children. The room was clean. The front desk staff very friendly and helpful. They gave us fresh towels, extra pillows and blankets any time we asked.
The continental breakfast was boring, but thats okay. Theres a Golden Corral right next door.
We were on the first floor right by the front office and had no issues with noise besides the occasional car door out front.
I will come back to this hotel frequently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended Stay Deluxe - Orlando - Universal Studios features 84 suites with full kitchens, recliner or sofa bed, and free wifi. The hotel is less than a mile from Universal Studios, and conveniently close to Orlando Convention Center, Sea World, and the Disney parks. Amenities include an outdoor pool with barbecue area, fitness center, guest laundry and a complimentary grab n'go breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando-Universal Studios Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. Florida
- Orlando Extended Stay