Ramada Suites Orlando Airport
US$225
US$202
US$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$108
US$256
US$212
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$189
Hotwire.com
US$325
US$303
Hotwire.com
1,231 results
All reviewsclose to the airportorlando airportan early flightwake up callport canaveralsmall kitchenettewaffle makerfree breakfasthotel shuttlefree shuttlestayed one nightbeds were very comfortableliving areamcomicrowavesofaparks
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed here after arriving from an international flight and was too tired to drive to my destination about 90 miles away. The cost was less than $100 so it was a good value.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Stayed only one night in order to catch an early flight. Very close to the airport with plenty of restaurants nearby. Room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed and nice amenities.
Service was friendly and helpful. Left before breakfast so can't comment on that. Did not use the airport shuttle as I was using a rental car. No complaints.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank The_race12
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I wouldn't recommend this hotel. There is no bar or restaurant, it's not clean, the service is awful. They double charged my credit card, They gave my money back after I called them several times and they didn't even apologize to me. Be carefull with Spanish speaking employees

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Amaeli
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I stayed here for a business trip. The rooms were decent- a good size. Bedding was comfortable and I appreciated having a microwave and fridge in the room. It's an older hotel and needs some updating. The pool area is small, but it works. Out of 4 pieces of gym equipment, 1 was in working order. The breakfast that comes with the room price is less than adequate.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I had a reservation for ten nights at the Ramada Suites Orlando Airport Hotel, beginning on this past Christmas evening for my family vacation.

This is an absolute terrible hotel and I spent much time the next morning on the phone with hotels.com to get another hotel and keep my package intact.

When we arrived late on Christmas evening, the woman at the desk gave us a room key. This key opened up a room that was being used. The next key she gave us was also to a room being used and the man in the room was certainly startled. I fear this is an incredibly unsafe hotel and needed to be reported.

Every guest we passed were upset (even holding plungers for flooded toilets!). Some guests stood in the hallway Christmas evening (an entire family of five) that had reservations that were not honored when they arrived.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family