Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
US$137
Doubletree.com
US$143
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$169
US$196
US$136
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$389
US$375
Cancelon
US$332
US$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

3,276 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe busbreakfast buffetpizza hutlake buena vistaguest servicesshuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime shareself parkingbalconyfireworksbwparks
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I'm a bit of a hotel snob so to me there is always a "stigma" attached to staying at a Best Western but this was not the case at all with this particular property. We were there as part of a larger group and the staff we encountered during our stay were all really nice. We had an Atrium suite on the Penthouse level and it was huge great views of Downtown Disney! Yes, the property is in dire need of updating, repainting, new tv's etc but if you are looking for a quiet and clean place to sleep without breaking the bank this is a great option. Also, it's literally less than 10 minutes on foot to the Marketplace side of Downtown Disney which is great! On the downside, their free Wifi (included in the resort fee) is really slow so hopefully they fix that before we visit again.

As for the shuttles, they were all around really dependable and always left at the scheduled time. In the mornings we would stop at two other hotels on the way to the Parks and each shuttle stopped at two Parks rather than circling through all four on a single route. It took us roughly 20-25 minutes from the time we left our hotel until we were at whichever Park we wanted to visit on that day. It did take a bit longer getting home at night as the Epcot bus also stops at Hollywood Studios on the way but the BW is the first hotel stop on the route so it took maybe 40 minutes.

Overall, this place pleasantly surprised us and we would stay there again without hesitation. Also, if you go to the breakfast buffet ask for Candice to be your server - she is one of the nicest people I met on our trip and was always helpful with advice on the Parks and making sure we were having a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Pros: Shuttle Service on timely schedule
3 Nice restaurants to choose from
Staff is friendly

Cons: Rooms are badly in need of updating
Our TV remote control was broken as was the toilet
Water stains all over ceiling tiles
Shuttle picks up from multiple hotels in Downtown Disney so the trips to and from the parks are very very long

Summary: If you are on a budget then I would recommend you stay here, if you have a little extra money to spend I would stay in a Disney resort. You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Don't pay for a Disney view room
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Twinkybean
RevDirector, Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our Food and Beverage outlets and our staff. It sounds like your room had some issues and we will address them immediately. I can assure you that this isn't typical of our guest rooms. We hope you will give us another chance on your next visit to Orlando.

Reviewed May 25, 2011

This hotels proximity to Disney theme parks, universal studios, downtown Disney and outlet shopping made it an instant winner for us. The rooms were clean and spacious. We also got the room for a very reasonable price. The buses to and from Disney resorts and downtown Disney were very convenient for us and saved us a lot of stress. My only two complaints are the staff were not the friendliest and we had to pay separately for parking in a "resort fee" upon arrival.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank wakeboarder999
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I booked this hotel because I was traveling to be with my brother and his family. They always stay here and rave about it. I usually prefer to stay at a Disney hotel. That has changed!!!! I was very positively impressed with my stay here. It began 15 days prior to my check-in date when the hotel e-mailed me confirming my upcoming stay and the details. I was going to call because I had forgotten if I told them I would be checking in after 10 pm. My confirmation had that info included. No worries!! Every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful, from the reservation people who I had called a few times prior to arrival with questions, to the desk check in person, to the hotel manager when I called after check-out with a question about my bill.
My room included a light breakfast for two each morning, which was coffee or juice and toast or a bagel, but it was free!!! The transportation to and from Disney property was reliable. The room I had was spacious, clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable and our request that my brother;s family and I have connecting rooms were cheerfully met. I was very pleased with this property and would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and hope that we will be seeing you back again real soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2011

This hotel is a popular location for teams and schools to gather for events. We were placed on a floor with a cheering team -when we got of the elevator there were tons of decorations in the hallway. As an adult I though- Oh man... but I have to say what could have been aweful was wonderful. We never heard them and our kids were excited and enthusiastic about arriving at Disney after a long car ride. Ended up that it couldn't have been better. I booked this hotel only a couple of hours before my arrival and online. They did not have our reservation yet but I emailed the desk manager a copy of it and then we went to eat some pizza. After an hour- they still didn't have info from the online company but they let us in our room and we went right to sleep. There were a lot of options for this stay to have gone terribly wrong but in the end- I was calm- the front desk was calm -the kids got toys at check in. The food was "affordable" by disney standards.. so we had a delightful nights sleep. There is a shuttle bus taking people to Pleasure Island's bars from there in the evenings.. kind of made me wish someone was there to watch the kiddos- looked fun..

Room Tip: be patient if you book the same day you check in.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our hotel does cater to sports groups and cheer teams at different times throughout the year, but our Management and Security team does an excellent job keeping the kids quiet so as not to disturb any of our other guests. We hope you will come back and see us again and that you will have the opportunity to visit Pleasure Island.