US$149
US$156
US$133
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$124
US$118
Doubletree.com
US$160
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$146
US$139
Hampton.com
US$157
US$173
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$227
US$170
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

3,322 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablefree shuttlegift shoptime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
A TripAdvisor Member
Newport News, VA
Reviewed July 14, 2004

I read so many horrible review on this site about this hotel that I was so nervous about my upcoming 9 night stay at this hotel. I guess the only people that have written in about this hotel are those with bad stories. I loved this hotel and wouldn't stay anywhere else. It is convienent to everything and within walking distance to Downtown Disney. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were huge! The restaurant was great for breakfast and room service food was out of this world. I highly recommend this hotel. We booked early and received a great rate of 59.00 a night. The pool was really nice and clean, towels are provided poolside. They kept the pool open all hours. The bar was really nice. Everything about this hotel was extremely pleasant. The other hotels at Downtown Disney didn't look half as nice as this hotel did.
I highly recommend a stay at this hotel!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 28, 2004

As P.T. Barnum put it there is a sucker born every minute. Well, noone comes to Disneyworld with any other idea other than having fun and parting with one quarter of your annual salary in the meantime. But to the Best Western which should be called the WORST WESTERN.

The hotel's AC is a HUGE problem, it either freezes you to death or leaves you in a sweat of misery. We had to call their "engineering" staff twice a day to try and fix the problem.

Worse still, being on the Disney Resort property you'd think they'd spruce up some of the amenities like the towels, that were of the lowest stripe. Cheap, overused, worn out and thin they looked more like pale green car wash scrubbing towels than anything fit for your body. Luckily, I always pack my own.

Maid "service" A FLOP, our room typically never got done before 3:00 P.M. long after you are likley to flee back to your room to avoid the daily thunderstorms and the ensuing humidity of 300%.

Visiting the park is only humanly possibly from opening til noon, and that's a stretch. I highly recommend any Orlando visit to begin in late October - Early March, after which it should be shut down as a health risk.

Now, let's go to Room"Service" where I orderded from their menu with enticing adjectives like delicious, creamy, fantastic, etc. etc.

What we ordered was a basic onion soup and a croissant sandwich with Ice Tea and a Beer. After waiting an hour (we were told it would 30 mins. or less) I call back and the room service attendant, who by the way takes the orders, prepares some of it and delivers it, (it must be just as bad to work there as to stay there) and the guy says in a sarcastic voice, it's only been 29 minutes. When he does come up, I check the sandwich for a luger or spit of some kind. He hands me the tray without so much as a "Enjoy your meal." which would prove impossible. The beer (bottled) was delivered without a bottle opener. The "Iced Tea" was delivered as a Lipton canned "Ice Tea" with no glass, no ice, no lemon wedge. I tried to run out catch him but as I yelled out into the maze floor plan heading to the elevators, I heard the DING of farewell.

I called again and asked for a bottle opener and a glass of ice for the Iced Tea. I was told Ice Tea is delivered as such and that I should get my ice bucket and get some ice from the ice machine somewhere on the floor I was on and that the bottle opener would be "right up"! Ten minutes later, I gave up and used the corner of their formica end table, it worked just fine.

By the time I bit into the cold wooden "crocksandwich", it didn't matter that the bacon was placed on the cardboard croissant from a sub zero freezer after having been made two days prior, or that the turkey had slime. Chattering from the sub zero temps in the room, I cursed to the clacking of my anguished teeth and carried it downstairs in my pajamas and left it at the Guest Relations desk, I should have kept walking to my rented car and headed straight for the airport.

I VOW never to return to Disneyworld, Disneyplanet, Disneyland, DisneyUniverse Disney nada. I'll enjoy their movies from the comfort of my local cinema and I'll make my dreams come true elsewhere, like say, the real Paris instead of the Epcot copy.

Dreams do come true........It could happen to you.........

IF YOU MUST go to Disney, do make it a point to spend the couple extra hundred bucks and stay at their own high end resorts, I'm told, it is worth every dime.

2  Thank COCKPITBIRD
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2004

We were very satisfied with our stay here. Got a great rate thru Hotwire and after reading some bad reviews, we expected alot worst. The rooms were huge compared to most Disney resorts and we had a great view of Downtown Disney on the 14th floor. Only complaint is that bars on the balcony are a bit too spread apart (so heavily watch babies, toddlers) and the pool is pretty small. Other than that we had a very comfortable 2 night stay!! I would stay here again on a discounted rate.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2004

We booked our stay here, and after reading some of the reviews was skeptical about the quality of the hotel, but I must say we had a great room, with a wonderful view of disney. We had no problems checking in, there was plenty of elevators, and the whole hotel was very nice. The front desk clerk was very helpful, they had us booked into one of the lower floors but changed it with no problems to an upper floor as we requested. I had a problem with the data port, and within just a few minutes, someone was there to get me set up. (and by the way, it was my mistake)... I hope to be able to stay here again, it was a memorable stay.

1  Thank ths2wllps
Reviewed May 30, 2004

This hotel was a great place for my family of 5 to stay. We had a room on the 16th floor with two double beds and a sofa sleeper. There was plenty of room for us to spread out. We were at the end of the hall near the fire escape and it was very quite. No problems with the room or the staff at all. Housekeeping was great. Ate the breakfast buffet one morning. Plenty of good food to choose from.(Mickey waffles excellent!) We had our own car so did not use the bus system. 10 minute walk to Downtown Disney. Watch the EPCOT and Magic Kingdom fireworks from the fire escape on the 17th floor. (Only after you have seen them in the parks!) Disney store in Lobby had a good selection of last minute souviners. We will be staying here again soon!

• Stayed: May 2004