3,363 results
All reviews disney springs the bus pizza hut breakfast buffet lake buena vista shuttle service magic kingdom beds were comfortable gift shop free shuttle time share fireworks balcony bw parks lbv transportation
Reviewed September 9, 2015

We went the Labor day weekend, nice big covered entrance, (it was raining hard),really helpful check-in staff, SHLYA and CARLA, four elevators, never had to wait more than 2 minutes, we were on the 14 floor facing DISNEY, very nice balcony,with table and 2 chairs, clean room lots of towels two queen beds, bathroom had a large area on both sides of the sink, and we needed it .
(my wife take everything for a month , but we were only staying for the weekend), separate area for coffee/ drinks etc, shower worked great , adjustable fine to massaging, the central, A/C, was really good,the flat screen TV was nice but only analog channels, so very poor picture quality, a bonus was the very big safe in the room, it is an older hotel, so some of the decor is 80s style, but clean, watched the fireworks,on the balcony ,Epcot,Hollywood studios and the magic kingdom, although the magic kingdom is a long way off, the car park is big we never had to drive around hunting for a space, and it is close to downtown Disney, and $79 a night i thought was a good deal,

Room Tip: pay the extra $10 for the disney facing room, but not low down (A/C fans on lower roof)
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Youssef B, General Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff especially SHLYA and CARLA, at check in. We truly appreciate your kind remarks about our close proximity to Downtown Disney area, large entrance, four elevators, and never had to wait more than 2 minutes. Rest assured I will share your comments with the FD and housekeeping staff, as we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

This is about the 5th or 6th time we have stopped in the hotel, again - I am still sat in the room as i am reviewing it as we don't check out till Sunday. it is a very lovely and clean hotel, no complaints, its quiet, the beds are really comfy, a nice flat screen television, free wifi, friendly reception staff, friendly staff in the stores downstairs in the lobby.

Convenient shuttles to the Disney parks every 30 minutes, always on time and no complaints.

Now for the bad part.. Upon arriving back to our hotel yesterday after being out since 10am, our room door was left propped open with the catch. so anyone could just enter our room, we presume the housekeeping had done this whilst cleaning and forgot... Fortunately nothing was missing from our room and we keep all of our valuables in the safe when we leave. But how scary that anyone could of just come in our room and gone through our belongings.

Not feeling very safe anymore :(

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank MichellePark

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your candid perspective of your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my apologies for finding your room door not properly secured. This is unacceptable, and not typical of our service standards. Furthermore, I have reviewed your comments with our housekeeping manager for immediate improvement, and retaining of all room attendants of proper safety standards. Our hotel offer great experiences to many guests, as I'm sure you can see in our reviews, and its certainly disappointing that part of your stay wasn't to your liking. We hope you would give us another chance when your future travels bring you to the Downtown Disney area.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

Sad to say, but a company I work for is partners with Best Western and when the opportunity came up for me to have a long weekend, I was able to get a couple nights at this hotel. The front desk was awesome, got us checked right in. Got to the room and the first thing I notice was the air raid siren coming out of the a/c vent. When we went down for dinner and I mentioned it to Sergio, he said he would have the engineer go right up. Well, apparently there was nothing to be done and i had a miserable night sleep. The hotel was packed, no changing rooms, so the next night i had to go down and buy ear plugs. After a long day of theme parks I was looking forward to a shower only to find no cold water in the shower, darn near scalded my hide, so no shower, and no steam vent either. I filled out a comment card and left it along with an set of ear plugs to let them know how unhappy I was. They should have offered to make some adjustment or tried to put us somewhere else. What ever you do, make sure they don't check you into room 317, you won't get any sleep or a decent shower.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Denise N
Youssef B, General Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you for your descriptive review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad that you found the front desk staff to be helpful at check in, and sincerely apologize for felling below your expectations in regards to room maintenance. It is through valuable feedback, such as yours, that we can improve our product and service, as I took the opportunity to share your review with our maintenance staff for immediate improvement and follow up. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, and we hope you would give us another opportunity where we can better serve you in the future. Rest Assured we will do our very best to earn your total satisfaction!

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Found feces on our "clean" towels rolled up under the sink. Went downstairs to let them know in person and the front desk clerk just looked at me and said, "ok, what room I'll send new towels". As if it was no big deal. The bathroom tub backed up and I was standing in water in the shower. The shower curtain had cigarette burn marks in it and the roof of bathroom had cracks. The tub had PUBIC hair in it when we first got there. Also, the whole hotel stunk. No security there either. They have a notice in the room to ignore the pizza flyers left by restaurants under your door...that's because all the side doors are no secured and anyone can walk into the hotel. Not safe at all. Overall I would rather pay more for a hotel then stay in this dirty one. Very disappointed.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank kaitlyn700

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your candid feedback of your recent stay at our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations, and rest assured, this is not typical of the service standards we thrive to deliver each day. It is through valuable feedback, such as yours, that we can improve our services and products, and I will share your comments with our team for immediate improvement. Our hotel provides great experiences for so many of guests, regrettably, it is certainly disappointing that your stay wasn't to your liking. I would welcome an opportunity to offer my personal apology and further discuss your comments. Please feel free to contact me direct at (407) 828-1975. Once again, please accept my apologies!

General Manager.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

My wife and 2yr old daughter got away for the weekend to Disney. We always prefer the closeness of a Downtown Disney, but this is the first time we have stayed at the BW. We booked a queen Disney View room but were upgraded to a King of the same room view.
We were more than thrilled to be here and we have already planned 2 return trips. They have great Fla. resident rates and have a great area for eating and snacking. Huge parking lot that allows you to self park, which is a savings in itself.
Thanks for being a part of our memories as a family.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Youssef B, General Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2015

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Resort hotel ay Downtown Disney for your weekend getaway. I am thrilled that you were upgraded to a King size room instead of the queen. I really appreciate your wonderful comments about our convenient location, close to great restaurants and other venues at Downtown Disney Area. Our hotel staff appreciate your wonderful comments as we thrive to deliver excellent customer service every day. Meanwhile, I look forward to your return trip with the family soon. Have a Magical Day..!

General manager