Book now, pay at stay
US$131
US$124
US$98
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$125
US$101
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$92
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$452
US$372
Priceline
3,301 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe busbreakfast buffetpizza hutlake buena vistaguest servicesshuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime shareself parkingbalconyfireworksbwparks
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Good location for the activities we usually plan in the area, including that it is within walking distance to Downtown Disney. This hotel is one of the farthest away on the road that includes all the rest, Hotel Plaza Boulevard, but do-able for us. It’s a three-sided hotel (a little confusing in the corridors at first but that adds to the experience :) I have no complaints about the hallway décor or conditions as others have stated, or the condition of the rooms, including TV. Our experiences have all been good ones! We don’t use any “resort” amenities, either, but it’s disappointing that there are no refrigerators like most other Best Western hotels (available with an extra fee).
Staff members have always been friendly and helpful. No pressure from the information/timeshare counter, and we have no complaints about self-parking. No problems with noise, ever! There are plenty of elevators and short wait times. We usually eat breakfast off-site to begin our day of adventure but we have had the buffet. While having breakfast it’s nice to see trees, and attention to gardens, outside the windows.
We will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
RevDirector, Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2011

Thank you for your hotel review. We love our repeat guests and strive to make every guest that walks through our front door want to keep coming back for more.

Reviewed January 13, 2011

My nephew and I stayed at the Best Western LBV the week of Dec 2, 2010 in Room 1606. We had a great stay and will be going back in April 2011. Here are my thoughts about this hotel.

1. - Exemplary Customer service. Every staff member I met was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I was particularly impressed by the hotel manager, Mike Bagley. He e-mailed me back and forth many, many times to answer my questions and to be sure that I would be happy with my hotel stay. This communication was done before and after my stay. He really cared! Superb customer service!. In fact. all of the hotel personnel were very gracious. There was no delay during check in. It went very fast with a happy, prompt and attentive reception clerk.

2.- The room was very comfortable. It had more room than most of the hotels/motels I stay in when I am at WDW (go about 2-3 times a year). The beds and pillows were very comfy. The TV had great picture quality with great reception/channels. Very clean throughout the hotel. Our room was spotless as were the hallways and the lobby. Someone mentioned that the hallway was less than ideal. Our floor, the 16th, was first-rate. The hallways had beautiful carpet and were very clean.

I was especially impressed by the sound proofing in the room. We had just come off a flight where we had screaming/crying children in the row behind us and in the row to our right. This went on for the entire flight and I was especially aware of any noise after that. During our stay, there were large groups of teenage band members. Even though they were on our floor and one night were pounding on the door to be let in, we were unable to hear them until I opened our hotel door. Great soundproofing!

3.- Parking was fine . However, I am handicapped so I was able to find a parking spot. The valet that helped us the first night couldn't have been kinder or more efficient. I should have written his name down but I thought I would remember it. He showed us the different handicapped parking spots around the hotel so that we never had a parking problem. Even when we did not use his services he was always friendly and smiling to us. I was very impressed with him.

4.- I wish I had paid the $20 upgrade to a Disney view room. I was disappointed that we were not able to open the patio door windows unless we wanted to hear LOTS of road noise from I-4 and from Hotel Plaza Blvd. However, the double pane windows effectively blocked out ALL noise when closed. It really didn't matter that much about not being able to be on the balcony as Florida was cold during the time we were there. I had brought a jacket from Minnesota that had a fleece lining that could be unzipped and taken out. However, I kept this lining in the whole vacation.

5. - Very fast elevators. We were on the 16th floor and usually waited less than a minute for an elevator to come up to this floor. Going down was just as speedy. I believe they had four elevators that were always in service so this made travel very swift.

6. Internet service was fine. No problems at all.

7. This hotel was in an excellent location. This was our first time staying here and I was impressed. It is very close to everything. I love Steak and Shake (great $3.99 meals) and there was one very close by. There was also a Sizzler's that we ate breakfast at every day (had a $3.99 coupon from one of the many magazines floating around).

The one day that I took pictures it had just rained and they were on the dark side so I didn't include any. I mostly took pictures of the view which was of Hotel Plaza Boulevard.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank MsSimba
Reviewed January 12, 2011

Yeah. No free breakfast because I booked through Priceline. Paid $8.99 "Resort Fee".
Well maintained rooms but if you want a small fridge or a microwave, you have to pay extra for that. Internet service acceptable. Old TV set in the room. Not enough easy access electric outlets. Excellent location and beautiful green area. Beautiful trees around the building.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2011

This is not a GREAT HOTEL , but for the price and location it is worth it.
The hallway needs to be updated, the breakfast is good. The service was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed January 5, 2011

This hotel has tried to up date some of the common areas but the rooms need some serious attention. On the first night our toilet broke leaking water all over the floor, was moved to another room, where the hairdryer didn't work, the door knob always fell off and even though they boast washing machine & dryers only two in the hotel worked. We had to go up seven floors to do a load of laundry as the ones on our floor ate our quarters and were never fixed. The quick grab & go food in the cafe was ok. The restaurant wasn't very good, the dinner buffet was quite gross, the morning buffet was ok but neither the restaurant or cafe was open for lunch. We ordered room service instead but have the one-time packages of condiments in the container that they sent up were already opened and used....yuck. On the plus side it was walking distance to downtown disney on one side and to other restaurants and grocery stores on the other. They had a free shuttle to the parks every half hour. The staff was fairly friendly and they had free internet. Only had trouble with staff once when our daughter was locked out of her room as another teammate had the key and they refused to hand out another one to us (her parents) as they said it need to be the team manager.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
RevDirector, Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2011

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It appears that we didn't meet your expectations while you were here at the hotel but I can assure you that the maintenance issues that you experienced are not typical. I personally checked all of the washers and dryers today and am happy to report that they are all fully functional once again. We hope that you will give us another chance to give you the Disney experience that you and your family deserve.