“Great quick service option and good tasting food”
Review of Yak and Yeti

Yak and Yeti
Ranked #73 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a good quick service option, this place was pretty good. Most quick service meals are hit or miss but this one had a mix of Thai and Chinese entrees and various wraps and sandwiches. Plus they have plenty of outdoor seating and the food was surprisingly good tasting. Plus it was fast and service was quick on its feet.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,616)

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I love this place, definitively one of my favorites of all time, the food, service and environment is just great. The only thing is that is located in Disney Animal Kingdom and that makes it really busy but the waiting time is really worthy. I enjoy with my family and other time iwht friends and I have to say that everyone loves it. The only reason that I'm not giving the 5 starts is because the time that you have to wait and the space sometimes feels tight. Other than that Yak and Yeti would give you an awesome culinary experience.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Inside Animal Kingdom this is the restaurant in the Yak area. I HIGHLY recommend a reservation because this place is busy! People everywhere waiting but this is Disney so they know what they're doing.. Very quick and were seated by 5 minutes after our scheduled time.
Our server Amber was great! Loved her! We were sat upstairs and she had a great sense of humor. Can tell she likes her job.
Shareable plate of tuna nachos was OUT OF CONTROL! Comes like a little mountain of flavor! Looks jumbled but its so not.. Would return Just for this plate. I had the honey chicken; very good. My husband's plate was a lobster pasta and he said was ok.
Can take drinks to go if you don't finish. And know: they will NOT take you before your time. We watched a few parties be told to please come back closer to their reservation time...
Next time at Animal Kingdom we will be back!

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

We were here last year and enjoyed the food so much we came back for seconds!
Yummy food from noodles, rice, curry to salad cater for all ages.
I definitely recommend mango pie very delicious .

We had the Disney dinning plan - 1x Main, 1x dessert and 1x soft drink. If you too full to eat the dessert, you can asked to take the dessert home!

2  Thank Yen K
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We had a lovely dinner at this restaurant,everything was clean and fresh and our server was really helpful and friendly. I had the curry, husband and daughter had the burgers, all were delicious.Being tea time the restaurant was full but we never felt as though we were being rushed so that they could get the next people in.