“Hidden gem in Animal Kingdom”

Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Ranked #103 of 4,141 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Yak & Yeti inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom is a restaurant and quick-service eatery featuring delicious Pan-Asian cuisine.
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here while at Animal Kingdom for dinner. We are laundry’s members and did not know this restaurant was part of laundry’s, so to our surprise we didn’t have to wait very long to be seated (maybe 5 minuets). My husband ordered the duck and I got the wok dish with beef, both came out quickly and had great flavor. Both dishes were large portions, so we didn’t get to try any dessert. Overall, it is a nice place to sit down in the air conditioning and have a good meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,843)

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Park was packed so this was the last place we could reserve. Decor was Disney impressive as usual. We had pot stickers and egg rolls both a good as we have had. My wife had the salmon miso which was cooked perfectly and tasty. I had Kalbi steak, again cooked to perfection. We were both stuffed so skipped dessert. The service was fast and friendly. Overall a very pleasant stop in the wilds of Asia. Prices were low $20s for main course, so pretty good for a Disney sit down restaurant.

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I had lunch today 12-1-17. It was the worst meal I have ever had at a Disney Restaurant. If you are Gluten Free DO NOT EAT HERE !! The Shrimp was cooked in a way that could have been done in a microwave. There was NO seasoning and they were not deveined. The green vegetables were fresh from the garden without even salt added. No seasoning was added to any part of the meal. One of the managers grinned when I complained and said he eats the same meal almost every day and it is bland. He brought me some sweet n sour sauce. I am a member of Laundry’s dinning club and couldn’t believe they are proud of this dish. Shame on them.

3  Thank Pennie G
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a good quick service option, this place was pretty good. Most quick service meals are hit or miss but this one had a mix of Thai and Chinese entrees and various wraps and sandwiches. Plus they have plenty of outdoor seating and the food was surprisingly good tasting. Plus it was fast and service was quick on its feet.

Reviewed November 30, 2017

I love this place, definitively one of my favorites of all time, the food, service and environment is just great. The only thing is that is located in Disney Animal Kingdom and that makes it really busy but the waiting time is really worthy. I enjoy with my family and other time iwht friends and I have to say that everyone loves it. The only reason that I'm not giving the 5 starts is because the time that you have to wait and the space sometimes feels tight. Other than that Yak and Yeti would give you an awesome culinary experience.