“Beautiful setting but food was average”

Yak & Yeti Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 4,214 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Yak & Yeti inside Disney's Animal Kingdom is a restaurant and quick-service eatery featuring delicious Pan-Asian cuisine.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I loved the ambiance of this restaurant. The food was pretty good but we apparently missed the memo about getting their most famous dish - the ahi tuna nachos. I ended up eating the chicken friend rice which was good but I can get a better dish at my local Asian restaurant. However, I would definitely eat here again but will try something else on the menu.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,902)

Reviewed April 1, 2018

This was one of the meals I was really looking forward to during our visit to Disney. I had read very good reviews and was disappointed by the service and the quality of our dinner. The check in process was not as efficient as it was at other Disney restaurants where we dined and seemed to be a bit unorganized. We ordered the fried green beans - ok, korean bbq ribs - not good, chicken and waffles - very good. Our server was not very polite and seemed annoyed when we weren't ready to order after being seated for a few minutes. He was short when we asked for plates for the appetizer. I'm not sure if we would try this place again in the future.

2  Thank Wendy C
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Spring break busy, but restaurant was organized and did a good job getting people seated. For a theme park, I didn't expect too much, but the kobe burger and lettuce wraps were tops. Good service and on time and hot meal. Would return when I'm back in Animal Kingdom.

2  Thank kawp424
Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The ambiance was very unique and enjoyable. It was so busy. The restaurant was packed, loud, and there was even a wait to check in.

There was quite a wait for the food which was hit or miss so order wisely.

Hit- Fried green beans, coconut shrimp
Miss- Garlic noodles, fish tacos, Everest refresher, Frozen Strawberry Lemonade

The server seemed overworked and underpaid.

I’d go again maybe on a day when it’s not so busy.

1  Thank ABonVoyage
Reviewed March 26, 2018

As a Landry Select Club member I had a birthday dinner reward coming... no available times to make a reservation so decided to put the card to the test and presented it at host's podium to check for seating... to my surprise we were suddenly VIPs and almost immediately escorted to the elevator and a quiet table for two on the second floor! We found the lobster bowl was excellent. Manager even stopped by to see how we were doing! Amazing to be treated like royalty for the day in a Disney park! Ambience was interesting and we found the second floor seating much nicer than main floor. Wide assortment of dishes and prices... many of which are ample enough to share. Strongly suggest request upper level seating when you check in.

2  Thank armone