“Great seafood market”
Review of Salty Farms

Salty Farms
Ranked #75 of 234 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Reviewed April 4, 2018

A great fish market in Ormond By the Sea. I read all the reviews and went for lunch. Sadly they were making repairs in the kitchen so they only had the seafood in the market for sale. I took advantage and bought some amazing grouper and some of the best shrimp I have ever had. They packaged everything nicely and bagged it with ice for my ride home. Prices were good, and I can't wait to have them cook something for me.

1  Thank Rod H

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I had bought a whole fillet of Salmon earlier this month and was impressed with the price and freshness of the fish (better than that “other” seafood place in Ormond) so my wife and I decided we wanted to go enjoy seafood for Good Friday. We decided instead to go Holy Thursday and beat the crowd.
So glad we did. They provided roasted garlic cloves with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wonderful bread.
My wife had the scallop bruschetta appetizer as a meal and I had the lunch pan seared U-10 Scallops with “fishing pole” light blackened seasoning. My scallops were cooked to Absolute Perfection. As a Chef myself I cannot emphasize how freakin’ Good this Meal was. Roasted Garlic Cloves with Sautéed Mushrooms were my side of choice.
So not only did we beat the Good Friday crowd, we are going back on Saturday!!
I’m going for the Grilled Shrimp next time!! No deep fat fryer in this establishment, believe me, none needed.

2  Thank tmhelland60
Reviewed March 26, 2018

The food here is wonderful...features fresh seafood (mostly fish)...they also have a fish market that sells fresh fish. Would have given this a "5" rating but it's rather expensive and the portions are small. Dinner does not include a salad or rolls, just your fish and one side.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Stop everything and go here. If there was a 10 star this little gem would be worthy. The freshest fish I have ever had the pleasure to eat. Only thing more fresh would be if you caught it yourself. A beautiful selection of fish and shell fish. You can either purchase to take home or they will prepare it to perfection for you. We tried the crab cakes, stone crabs, scallops and shrimp. Whatever your favorite seafood may be, I promise you won’t be disappointed. They also have a small selection of beer and wine. Can’t wait to return. Bon Appetite

1  Thank Robin112300
Reviewed February 3, 2018

I had gone to this restaurant on a Friday night and the dinner was OK....went back on a Saturday for lunch with a friend and was TOTALLY RIPPED OFF.....they charge 2.5% to use a VISA card ...I asked the waitress why this fee wasn't charged the night before and she said it was a mistake they should have...then she said every restaurant does this but I must not have looked at the bills...DO NOT GO HERE UNTIL THEY TAKE AWAY THIS EXTRA FEE.....it is not disclosed any where on the menu

3  Thank Deborah J