“Not for me”

Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We want to provide high quality food at a reasonable price to our customers, in a timely fashion, while providing top notch customer service. We strive to know our customers by name, and be as much a part of your lives, as you are of ours. We prepare our dough fresh daily, all of our sauces are homemade (pizza sauce ,spaghetti sauce and marinara sauce), we use 100% Real cheese, fresh vegetables, and fresh meats with no artificial or precooked fillers. There's a reason our customers say we have the best pizza in Ormond Beach!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This is my wife and her family's go to pizza spot. They love the Greek salad, pizza and meatball subs. I am really not a fan, but many people love the food.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The salad was a flavorless bowl of shredded lettuce and unidentifiable meat and cheese. The Gyro sandwich was some packaged meat slathered with a nasty tasting white sauce. I could not force myself to take a third bite. We will not be going back.

3  Thank Tim M
Reviewed March 23, 2018

They also have GREAT Greek salads and large portions of drinks. How can you go wrong!! Excellent food~ & The staff is always nice and friendly. Be sure to put this on your to go list!!

2  Thank Robin G
Reviewed March 20, 2018

We went expecting a lot, and weren’t disappointed. Nothing fancy to look at, but really great Greek salad and Greek pizza. We will definitely return.

1  Thank jimclayton55
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I can't believe we ate the whole thing, but it was that good. I loved the stuffed green peppers. The Greek salad was compact in the dish, with julienned ham(?), shredded lettuce, feta cheese, and garnished with one hot pepper and a kalamata olive. My husband had a plate so full of his favorite Italian dishes that I doubted he would finish, but he did! However, we were so stuffed that we could only share a cannoli for dessert. To make up for it, we got two cannolis to go. They were still great two days later!