“great breakfast spot”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Grab a table outside on the patio and enjoy a great breakfast overlooking the water. Service is very attentive and the food is good. The buffet is a hefty $39 so eat your money's worth. The Eggs Benedict was yummy and so was the yogurt parfait. Get there early so you can grab beach or pool chairs on the way in...you may not have a spot otherwise.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank ttimeatharrods

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Beautiful view and fabulous food. I have a veggie frittata and it was out of this world. Our sever, Alex, brought us proper champagne glasses for our mimosas and made sure all the food was perfectly prepared. All the staff smiles and had such “yes of course “ attitudes! Such a breath of fresh air!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank TravelerTracy88
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We were five people for lunch. It's a lovely place overlooking the pool and covered from the sun. The menu is eclectic but has some solid favorites. We ordered four non-alcoholic drinks and one wine. It took about fifteen minutes to be served. We talked for awhile and ordered our main course. It took at least 25 minutes to receive it. I had to ask the waitress what happened to our order. She said that she'd check. None of our meals were unusual and all were from the menu. The place was not crowded when we ordered but gradually started filling up with patrons.

No excuse was given when we were served but the food was very good. It appeared that they may have been short staffed in servers and bus boys. It's not inexpensive but it is relaxing with a fine view of the aqua ocean.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Staying at the hotel, we had breakfast each morning. The buffet is so expansive and tempting! Great continental breakfast selections as well. The service is simply the best. Very welcoming.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank CT_Traveler1515
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I called the four seasons and Nicole answered and from the moment I spoke with her I knew I wanted to go to brunch there. She was professional and funny at the same time and it made me feel that it would be a warm place to go. We next encounter of Shawn as our waiter and he was wonderful as well. Nerva what is the attendant at the bloody Mary and Mamosa bar and she went out of her way to make sure that we were able to try every variation possible. The Chef I believe her name is G who is in charge of the sushi station was an absolute gem. Everybody at the hotel from my initial phone call to the valet to the hostess to the waitstaff to the station attendants were all professional friendly accommodating and gave you a sense that they were happy you were there. When asked by the manager Mary how our brunch was she was genuinely interested in what we had to say. I wanted to be sure that she knew that from the very start everyone seem to go above and beyond and made our day special . when at a hotel like the four seasons it is everyones job to be kind nice and professional but I would have to say that everyone here goes above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you for a wonderful day and hope to see you all soon!!!

Sincerely