“taboo”
Review of Ta-boo Restaurant

Ta-boo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ta-boo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 88 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

reliable good food and atmosphere.A Palm Beach institution,Fun for lunch and dinner as well as sunday brunch

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We come every time we visit Palm Beach because we know we will get a great meal. The service is always excellent, the food is always hot and presented beautifully, and of course, delicious. It’s nice to know that we can always count on Ta-boo for a nice night out!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Ta-boo has an off-season lunch special - 3 courses for $20.18. I love seafood so mussels were the only offering that appealed to me. I'm aware they were on summer special but I expected the mussels to be fresh and they were not. I am sorry I ate 4 of them before complaining. I sent them back and ordered the chopped meat in its place. That dish was acceptable but nothing special. A couple of days later, I had a tummy ache, just saying. I gave 3 stars because service was fine as well as ambiance.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The old hostess has a nasty attitude unfortunately , the food was yummy and the place is cozy, not too many choices , ill rather dont leave the Breakers, but we were doing some shopping. They should really have someone with a more pleasant attitude

1  Thank Claudia M
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I have been to Ta-Boo on several occasions Birthdays, Anniversary's ect. and for the fact that visiting Palm Beach's Worth Ave is a favorite of mine; the stroll up and down the street is pleasurable and a great joy. The only complaint that I have with this restaurant is the service is very mediocre, they act like they are doing you a favor, and that you are not an important part of the reason that they are waiting on you, I receive exceptional service at less that high end restaurants such as Texas Road House and Outback Steak House. For this restaurant to be located in such a Luxurious expensive area, you would think the service would be Top Notch but no it is not; if it was not for the food, the location, and special occasions I would not come to this restaurant!