“taboo”
Review of Ta-boo Restaurant

Ta-boo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ta-boo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Palm Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2018

reliable good food and atmosphere.A Palm Beach institution,Fun for lunch and dinner as well as sunday brunch

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We come every time we visit Palm Beach because we know we will get a great meal. The service is always excellent, the food is always hot and presented beautifully, and of course, delicious. It’s nice to know that we can always count on Ta-boo for a nice night out!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Ta-boo has an off-season lunch special - 3 courses for $20.18. I love seafood so mussels were the only offering that appealed to me. I'm aware they were on summer special but I expected the mussels to be fresh and they were not. I am sorry I ate 4 of them before complaining. I sent them back and ordered the chopped meat in its place. That dish was acceptable but nothing special. A couple of days later, I had a tummy ache, just saying. I gave 3 stars because service was fine as well as ambiance.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The old hostess has a nasty attitude unfortunately , the food was yummy and the place is cozy, not too many choices , ill rather dont leave the Breakers, but we were doing some shopping. They should really have someone with a more pleasant attitude

2  Thank Claudia M
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I have been to Ta-Boo on several occasions Birthdays, Anniversary's ect. and for the fact that visiting Palm Beach's Worth Ave is a favorite of mine; the stroll up and down the street is pleasurable and a great joy. The only complaint that I have with this restaurant is the service is very mediocre, they act like they are doing you a favor, and that you are not an important part of the reason that they are waiting on you, I receive exceptional service at less that high end restaurants such as Texas Road House and Outback Steak House. For this restaurant to be located in such a Luxurious expensive area, you would think the service would be Top Notch but no it is not; if it was not for the food, the location, and special occasions I would not come to this restaurant!