The Breakers
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach(Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$347
US$288
Chesterfield
US$302
US$249
  • Pool
Bradley Park Hotel(Palm Beach)
US$228
US$232
Official Website
US$709
  • Pool
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown(West Palm Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$161
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
The Brazilian Court Hotel(Palm Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,429 results
All reviewsseafood barflagler steakhousecircle roomcircle restaurantfamily poolan aquariumitalian restaurantadult poolbathroom mirrortop notchbeautiful hotelold worldover the topocean frontbeach clubvalet parkingpool side
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I liked the feeling of the hotel, it almost brings you back in time....
Loved the cabanas as well...

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I have to say this is one of the worst vacations, spring breaks I've ever encountered,. My 9 year old daughter was injured today in the pool and when I complained to the life guards they had the nerve to ask me what I expected them to do. For starters it was another guest who was playing football in the pool that slammed his head into my daughters nose! They then proceeded to give me a cold compress pack that did not work. The life guard proceeded to call security to fill out a head injury report. My daughter's nose was swollen and she was saying she was having trouble breathing through it. I asked if they knew where I could take her to have a X-ray performed to make sure it was not fractured and was told no they did not - I then talked to the pool manager who told he thought she was fine and would be ok. However, having been a nurse for many years I didn't leave it and was handed over to management - I was then basically handed a list of clinics and was dismissed and was told to fend for myself getting there. I was here on vacation with not one but 2 children alone without my husband. I ended up taking my daughter In a cab to a clinic I was told to go to - and the hours had been changed - and was closed. The cab driver then took us to a hospital er! Long story short - she does have a fractured nose and now I must follow up with a maxilla facial surgeon in am - not once did anyone even follow up with us to see how she was when we returned at 1000pm at night. I am appalled at the entire experience and will not return here again. This situation aside - the room is horrible and service has been less than warm or timely. Nthe room service is slow and not the food quality less than what you expect at a posh resort. We are paying over $600 a night for a total lack of concern and quality. I am finished with the Breakers. I am truly disappointed with the entire experience.

Room Tip: I have been here before and do not think one exists
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
16  Thank A3595
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I am here on a business convention (repeat visitor) and frankly am underwhelmed. The service is competent but not warm and inviting. The feeling one gets is that it's all about the money and not about making the guest (who is paying a fortune to stay at this place) welcome and comfortable. The room is nice but not much more than that for the price and given comparable class establishments throughout the world (and I have stayed at most of them). I'm just underwhelmed.

Room Tip: Not on the first floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank stevesottl
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This storied hotel has a well-deserved reputation for elegance and a beautiful property. The lobby of the main hotel is magnificent, the grounds are beautiful and the overall feeling is very posh. The staff is uniformly professional and courteous. That's the good news and to be fair to them, that's all pretty important. But sadly, the bad news far outweighs this: Now having completed my 7th visit there with various conferences and meetings, I must say that the food is uniformly mediocre at best; I realize that a resort such as this will charge $19 for a chef salad but I don't expect limp iceberg lettuce and cut-up pieces of chicken, cheese and egg and tasteless dressing that are EXACTLY the same as the salad at McDonalds! The rest of the food is the same story. Unfortunately, that's true of the rooms as well - yes, they are heavily decorated in Palm Beach style, but many rooms have tiny closets and bathrooms, noisy air conditioners; and in general you get way more space at a Marriott Courtyard. The Ritz and Four Seasons a little further south are much better values if you want a luxury experience. Unless you HAD to go to Palm Beach, or were going just for the golf course, I can't really see why you'd make this your luxury vacation destination given the availability of so many other upscale, newer and better-value resort hotels on beaches throughout the US and Caribbean.

Room Tip: ask for and be willing to pay for a sea view -- otherwise there's no particular reason to stay here.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Frequent_Flyer_2011
Reviewed 28 March 2012

If you love being catered to from head to toe, remembered by name and going to a place where you truly feel like family, The Breakers is a one stop destination! Unfortunately, in season you will be PAYING a PRETTY PENNY for all this luxury, however off season you can get the same amazing service/experience at 1/4 the price plus a mosquito bite or two...

Room Tip: When it says Resort View, it truly means a room looking at another part of the building, not a view of the outside of the resort.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family