“Beautiful location ”

The Breakers
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Palm Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

The Breakers is a stunning hotel. The driveway entrance is so grand and impressive. Inside the hotel the design and interior is amazing! I could spend hours walking around and not get bored. This hotel is a must visit if you are in the area even if it’s only for the day.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (2,367)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I am currently staying at the hotel, I reserved 3 rooms for our stay. They guarantee a 4pm check-in but 2 of the 3 rooms were not ready. It is 4:42pm and we are still waiting on the third room. I have been to the front desk numerous times, and it is odd to see all kinds of other people checking in and getting their room.
Poor poor customer service!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank rackuhn4
Reviewed 8 December 2017

The bar scene at the Breakers is very buzzy and fun. Suitable for all ages and occasions although leans more toward elegant, so if you are looking for something casual, this is not the place. Food in the restaurant was outstanding and the service was very good. All in all, you cannot go wrong if you are looking for an upscale experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay!! Having been to The Breakers as a kid with my family, bringing my wife and 2.5 year old daughter. From the amazing oceanfront room, to the Bungalow at the kids pool we rented, and the prenatal massage my wife got, everything was top notch. My daughter
was treated like a princess. The Xmas decorations were beautiful. Can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Originally I though there was nothing worse than being at a resort property having to work, only to find out The Breakers can make it worse. Crying baby in the next room, clearly heard through the walls, apparent as soon as I got into the room. This happens and I did the logical thing and asked to move. The Breakers refused even though I called as soon as I hit the room and heard the baby. Baby's cry. I get that. However I have an important business presentation and I asked for a quiet room. Having a customer call and immediately ask to move and refusing is inexcusable. When you are paying The Breakers $$$$ you shouldn't be exposed to thin walls and poor customer service. I have not had a chance to see the rest of the property due to work (made much more difficult by crying baby) so others can comment there. Service? Care of Customers? Dont count on it at The Breakers. I would rather stay somewhere cheaper and expect these problems than spend this kind of money and be more stressed and uptight than when I arrived.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank B1074RGadams
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Just left after a quick break. Everything about The Breakers is beautiful. The service is outstanding across every level. The rooms are quiet and thoughtfully designed. The meals we had were delicious with exceptional service as well. I was able to enjoy a massage and a couple of hours at the spa and the experience was one of the best I've had across the world. The spa is beautiful and peaceful. The massage therapist was among the best. The table itself was the best I have ever experienced. I can't wait to come back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2017

The Breakers deserves its top notch reputation. Our suite was great. Service was first rate. I simply had to text the staff member assigned to us, and every amenity was provided. We loved the restaurants, the pools, the ocean front, the spa. One day during our stay, the room was not serviced until after 3:00 PM, but that was our only complaint. I'd love to return here often.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
11 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
2 km away
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Downtown
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach Down...
#8 of 34 in West Palm Beach

Been to The Breakers? Share your experiences!