“Nice Atmosphere, Cold Food”
Review of Paddy Mac's

Paddy Mac's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We invite you to experience for yourself an authentic Irish establishment that has food prepared by our fine Irish chefs with a unique blend of great Irish recipes and traditional fare. Paddy Mac's has been a highly respected bar and restaurant in Palm Beach Gardens for 18 years and we with our enthusiastic staff are striving to make it a memorable experience for you.
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I went with a large group for a business dinner. We had a private room in the back. Our server was very good and friendly; however she was by herself serving a party of 18. The restaurant was empty and no know helped her. She did everything. Needless to say we waited for an hour to get our meals and they were cold when served.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Stopped here this past week for a late lunch/early dinner. Was greeted by a happy young lady, and was served by a really great server who recommended the corned beef sandwich. It was super delicious and I'm glad I took his suggestion. Unfortunately, I was working and couldn't take part in a cocktail. Hopefully, I can come back and sit and listen to some music.

Service was quick and fast. The patio was nice. This place is located in a plaza on the side. So keep an eye out for it. It was a good find. Slainte!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Breber17
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Went here last Saturday with some friends to listen to the band - music was great and good drinks. Crowd was a bit on the older side. Would definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank UFPAGator
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Marty and I have tried Paddy Mac's twice since we moved to The Gardens and I just don't get it. The food and beer isn't cheap and it really isn't very good. I had the Corned Beef and Cabbage and as it began to cool to room temp the CB was barely edible. The people are very nice and I hear the music is good but three times and you're out so we aren't going to push our luck.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank UncleLarry S
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I think it is actually part Irish bar and part burger place. Yes there is quite an expensive Irish menu, but I'm no pro on Irish food. Yes it's good by my standards, but not great although an Irish person might think more highly of it. There's music most nights and I'd bet on weekend days too. All in all a pretty nice place to spend some time.

Date of visit: July 2018