“Wide Variety of Menu Items”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We ate here while visiting our daughter and son in law. The restaurant is huge. We chose to eat in their large outdoor dining area. Their menu is expansive. I had the Southern fried chicken which was good. I didn’t care at all for the gravy. Thankfully it was provided on the side. Big portions too.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Went there for lunch table for 6. Got right in and I think we all ordered the chicken tortilla soup. Wow amazing and the newbies were in awe of the soup. My favorite is the ahi tuna salad. Everyone thought their lunch was very good. Another of my favorites is the Nashville fried chicken I just should not be eating that all the time. But it is so good. I go there a lot for lunch when I have employees in town or from the office. Always consistent.

1  Thank James r
Reviewed May 24, 2018

This big restaurant is great if you love beer. A very large number of beers on tap. Big menu ranging from salads and burgers to tacos . We did have to wait to get in and seemed to be rather long to get our food. The burger was really good.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Tried to eat at Cheesecake Factory with a group of 12 tonight. Waited over an hour. That’s fine. Got a table and then no one ever came to wait on us....left and went to yard house. They had a table and Cristina was so great! Should have just gone there in the first place. We go to Yard House all the time forget Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I will start with a caveat, we have eaten at this Yard House at least 3 times before and this is the only time we had bad food. I also want to point out I said "food" and only "food", our waitress Christina M was "spot on"! Great service from her! The firecracker wings were great as always, but the portion was smaller than normal, usually get around 10, this time there were only 6). The desert of the mini trio, where has this been all my life, delicious! The main meal left a lot to be desired. With the burger, IF you chose mac-n-cheese as your side, it is just PLAIN mac, not the wonderful one on the Yard House menu, what a disappointment and it wasn't cooked well either. The burger was supposed to be medium rare, came out medium well (which they fixed, but it took an extra 15 mins). The Vampire tacos were lacking meat (as you can see from the photo, about 1/2 filled and mostly will filler). The cheese on the outside was burnt. The beans had very little flavor, as did the rice. We do understand places having a bad day, especially when it is busy, but dropping $60+ on a meal and having it be anything less than good, definitely leaves you questioning your desire to return.