See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I checked into the hotel at 11:30pm on Saturday, July 15, and paid cash for my room. This required me to make a $12.00 "key" deposit, which meant I had to return the two room entry cards at 11:00AM to get my deposit back. Check out is at noon. The next morning I went to the front desk at 11 to give back the keys. I advised we were packing up and would be out shortly. They would not give me back the deposit until we were checked out, and advised if we left at their check out time of noon we would not get the deposit back. Why should I lose an hour just because I paid cash? In addition the room reeked of marijuana, there was a loud party going on in the next room, and there was food on the floor. I would have asked to change rooms if I weren't completely exhaused and needed to sleep. Unless you are desperate I would not recommend this motel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn of America, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear Barbara,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during our check-out process. We strive to provide our guests with smooth and efficient service, and we regret that your experience with our deposit system was not a positive one. We will discuss your concerns with our desk staff to ensure that they continue to do their best to provide our guests with the outstanding service they deserve. It is our hope that this experience will not prevent you from staying with us again and giving us the opportunity to provide you with a comfortable and convenient stay.

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Its a cheap hotel so there is not much to expect. Buy it was worst. Dirty, non smoking rooms smell like a chimney, there are bugs in the rooms. Front desk looks just like the rooms. Over priced for the conditions.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Dear Javier,

Thank you for taking the time to give us constructive feedback on your stay. We are saddened to hear that you had a negative experience at our hotel. We apologize for the conditions that you encountered during your stay. We will talk to our housekeeping staff about your experience so that the issues that you encountered will be resolved right away. Our hotel strives to provide all our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. We hope you will consider staying with us again and giving us a chance to change your perception.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

We stayed for one night and were glad it was not longer. The room was OK but dated and dingy. I have seen better rooms at half the price. At the check in desk , I felt like we were at the "Bates Motel". The lobby was tiny and gloomy. During the night and early morning, there was a lot of noise outside . I felt like we were at a truck stop..

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rick L
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear Rick,

We strive to provide all of our guests with clean and comfortable accommodations at a great value, and we are disappointed to see that you did not enjoy your stay or the value we provided. We apologize for the noise outside of your room and any disturbance this may have caused to keep you from getting a great night's sleep. We are also sorry to hear that you felt our property was not comfortable. We will review your feedback to work on ways to improve our service offerings. Thank you for taking the opportunity to let us know how we can improve. We look forward to using your feedback to improve.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

This was very noisy and next to busy road. Sharon was the absolute best at the front desk and was very accomadating. This motel could be cleaner. It was convenient to locate and near lots of shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear Henry,

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your stay with us. We'll be sure to commend Sharon for the excellent service she provided. It's our goal to make sure our guests have clean, quiet accommodations, and apologize for not meeting your expectations in this regard. However, we're glad that our location was easy to find and convenient for all your needs. We value your constructive comments and will use them to improve our accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Good price, clean room, nicely decorated, staff very helpful, highly recommended.
A great place for an overnight on the road. Very good breakfast as well. Easily accessible off of I-95S exit 74. Thank you for a restful night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Inn of America, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Karen,

When traveling, we understand the importance of getting a restful night's sleep. We are delighted to hear we were a part of delivering exactly what you were looking for! Thank you for trusting Inn of America - Palm Beach Gardens to meet your lodging needs. It was a pleasure to provide you with a budget-friendly room that allowed for the relaxation you wanted. Our team appreciates your compliments to their excellent service and we are all looking forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you our way again.