“Very Good Lobster Bisque!”

The Islander Grill & Tiki Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full Service Restaurant Lounge and Entertainment Serving Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Late Night 7 Days and Nights a Week, with a Tiki Bar. SUN-MON-8AM-10PM FRI-SAT-8AM-11PM PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR UP TO DATE INFO LIKE OUR MENU & SPECIALS. THE MENU & SPECIALS ON THIS PAGE MIGHT NOT BE UPDATED AS FAST AS OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR THE NEWEST MENU & SPECIALS.
Reviewed September 5, 2017

The food here was decent. The best thing I liked here was their lobster bisque. It was very good. I enjoyed it more than my main entrée, which right now I can't even remember what it was.....smh. Guess it was not memorable???

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here because it was super convenient to the Marriott and because of the favorable reviews. I was not impressed. It is super casual which was great and we had live music which was surprisingly good. I think there is live music every Sunday. The restaurant was also somewhat dingy and could use some updating. Dinner was average; not bad but nothing great. I had mahi mahi with avocado. I envisioned avocado slices; instead it looked like the cook melted avocado and drizzled it over, strange. Hubbie had the penne which was a generous portion but again, average. The waiter also forgot to write down our order and had to come back and ask what we wanted.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch because they had music. The food was good. I had the Cobb salad and my husband had the mahi sandwich. There was a very good singer playing music. Very tropical setting by the pool. Our server, Lisa, was outstanding. She kept checking in with us to be sure we had what we needed and was also servicing people around the pool. Wish we had tried this before our last day but will return when we are back in the area.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Varied menu every nite,entertainment most Nites
Make sure you make reservation when they have their best talent
The food is consistently good,the service is somewhat haphazard some Nites outstanding the next non existent

Reviewed August 30, 2017

You can not beat the atmosphere and service. A must 'go to' for those either visiting or looking for an enjoyable, relaxing night out. Marco the manager is always charming and has a way of making his customers feel truly special. I recommend it highly. My family and friends come here for special occasions...always fun!