Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Palm Coast
england
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2012

Newish place right on the I-95 about 20 minutes drive from Daytona. It has all of the basics that you need for a shortish stay but probably wouldn't look to stay here if my trip was longer. There was lots of road noise from the traffic on the I95. Probably best to ask for a room on the other side of the building. Alexei on the front desk was very helpful. There is also a free breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TerryWPalmCoast, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95, responded to this review, 16 October 2012
Thank you for your comments on our hotel. We also have 19 King Suites with sleeper sofa, fridge and microwave that have been very satisfactory for alot of long term guests. We have also just upgraded our Internet service to 10 MEG.

We will be looking forward to your return visit.

We appreciate your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2012

This Marriot property was just fully remodeled--so new that signs on the access road said "now open". Rooms are clean, very comfortable beds and pillows and quiet. Wifi. We did not use the breakfast bar as we left quite early. For under $100, hard to beat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul M
Greenville, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

Really good place to stay, but evidence of pets around. We don't have pets.

We were on the way to cruise from Miami, good sleep with no noise. Good breakfast and friendly staff, we will be back.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Lakeland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is a relatively new hotel opened within the last few months. It has the quality and appointments you would expect from a Marriot property. Everything worked well, good front desk assistance, well lit parking lot. We stayed in a room facing I-95 on the second floor. The road noise from Heavy trucks passing by was prominent and consistent. My best advice would be to ask to be placed in a room facing the parking lot opposite the highway in hopes of minimizing the noise.

• Stayed February 2012
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

We stayed 1 night in November 2011 for a wedding. When we booked we asked about early check in and rooms close together even though some of us had king rooms and some queen. We arrived at 1pm are were warmly welcomed and shown right to our rooms. We were pleasantly surprised to find we had adjoining rooms, this was especially nice for the kids. There was a little noise from the interstate but nothing that bothered anyone in our party. The staff was excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty standard but there were waffle makers...again a hit with the kids and hot assortment of breakfast biscuits. Wouldn't be my choice for a long stay due to the location but it was perfect for our short stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Neonnewbie
Buffalo, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

I consider myself totally Marriott, but this hotel has made me reconsider. I made the mistake of using 15,000 of my points to stay here. I'm a Silver Elite and I felt like my past business wasn't appreciated. The location is in a very dark area with no nice places for dinner and a drink. The website states that there are restaurants that are no longer open. Fast food only, not the nicest either. We were put on the I-95 side, please if you do go here (I wouldn't again) ask to be on the non I-95 side. The traffic noise is immense and all night long. I've canceled my remaining Marriott reservations as the response from the company has been very weak.

Room Tip: Facing the local street, not I-95.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JaneKN_63
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

I usually stay at Marriotts when I travel. As a platinum member I found this Fairfield to be clean, comfortable and with a very helpful staff. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family