Newish place right on the I-95 about 20 minutes drive from Daytona. It has all of the basics that you need for a shortish stay but probably wouldn't look to stay here if my trip was longer. There was lots of road noise from the traffic on the I95. Probably best to ask for a room on the other side of the building. Alexei on the front desk was very helpful. There is also a free breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the New Fairfield Inn & Suites, your stay will exceed your expectations. Located near dining and shopping. Experience the quiet side of Florida. Visit our beaches, nature preserves, or spend a day at one of our golf courses. We offer all the comforts of Marriott - spacious rooms, ample work space, beds with lush bedding, complementary Internet and breakfast, fitness and business center, pool and hot tub. We offer king rooms, two queen rooms and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Fairfield Inn Palm Coast
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95 Florida