We have a very nice stay, but the place is in need of an upgrade. There were numerous places where things needed fixing - both the public areas and the unit we were in.
While the units are very roomy and the screened in patio is very nice, the master bedroom mattress needed replacing (very, very hard), and the living room furniture was saggy and worn. The master bathroom was very roomy, but the 2nd bathroom was tiny. 2nd bedroom was roomy, as was the kitchen and dining area.
There was no free wireless in the rooms, nor in the public areas or registration area. I used the computers there, which was OK.
The resort's location was its selling point - equidistant from St Augustine and Daytona Beach, 2 miles from the Atlantic. There is a $2 toll bridge to get to the nearest beaches in Flagler County, but at either nearest exit on I-95 there are beaches - free parking at all of them, too!
It's an older facility, but nice, as long as you don't want everything perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a hidden treasure on Florida's unspoiled Intracoastal Waterway & one of the finest golf destination cities at Legacy Vacation Club Palm Coast. Onsite guest can enjoy swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, playground & tennis courts. About the property The resort is perfect for families with its spacious 2-bedroom suite villas. Each villa features a screened-in patio/balcony, garden tub in master bathroom, a full guest bathroom, a full kitchen & dining area, 3 TV's, free Wifi & a washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast Hotel Palm Coast
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Palm Coast Florida