“German Food”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 11, 2018

My husband and I visited Lagerhaus Brewery and Grill on a lazy Sunday afternoon. There were many things on the menu that I didn't recognize and the waitress was unable to answer many of my questions! We ended up trying several of their own beer brew and they were very tasty (could of been a little colder however). We ordered their homemade brauts with sauerkraut. I thought the brauts had a good flavor - they did take forever to get to the table. The sauerkraut was not so good.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Watching the last game of the bolts at Lagerhaus was great. We sat at the Stammtisch, normally reserved for the owner Franz.
Schnitzel was the big hit.
Käse Spätzle as a side dish, a huge house salat for a very fair price.
Chicken wings were awesome.
Pizza was liked as well.
Nice outdoor area to sit normally.
Give it a try. Great beers too.
No room for dessert

Reviewed March 19, 2018

We like German food so while visiting Palm Harbor we had dinner here and were not disappointed - we like schnitzel and they have many variations. We had the Jaegerschnitzel and thought it was great, and good spaetzle too. The beer selection was good, friendly staff.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

The food and service here are spot on . The pork schnitzels are perfect and the Beers on tap hit the spot. The decor very Austrian

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We used to go to this restaurant often, but had not been there in quite a while. We decided that it was time to return and that was a decision we will regret for years to come. First off all the tables are placed way too close together so it is difficult to get yourself seated without disturbing other guests. We should have known something was up when it took over five minutes for a server to come to our table. We noticed there were only three servers working, which should not have been a problem, but it evidently was. We ordered drinks and were ready to order appetizers, but the server took off before we could order. When he returned we ordered and were again ready to order dinner as well, but he just ran off and did not return until the appetizers were ready. Then we ordered. We did not order anything odd or unique, just items right off the menu. We waited. And we waited and we waited and we waited. We asked why it was taking so long and were told that the kitchen was behind. I would look around the restaurant and saw another family that arrived after us get their food piecemeal and was wondering if we'd get the same. An hour later, let me say that again, an hour later we still did not have our food. I asked the server how much longer and he said four minutes. After another six minutes I told him we were leaving, but he said that if we stayed we'd get a nice discount. I said it should be free at this point. A few minutes later the food arrived, piecemeal of course. The food was okay, but I was so annoyed at that point that nothing was really going to please me. I had hoped that a manager would have come to our table to apologize, but that never happened. It's not the server's fault that the kitchen was so slow, however he could have done a much better job to keep us happy while we waited. How about offering us free sodas or tea? Maybe more appetizers? At the very least some sort of explanation of what was going on. And then during our meal he brought us free samples of some fried fish. He couldn't have done that while we were waiting? All in all this place is a complete mess and I will now mark it off of my list forever.

1  Thank SirGriffinStromboli