US$48
US$138
US$134
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
Groupon.com
Rodeway Inn(Clearwater)
US$51
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs(Tarpon Springs)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hampton.com
US$68
Palm Court Motel(Dunedin)(Great Value!)
US$95
Tarpon Shores Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$59
Tarpon Inn(Tarpon Springs)
US$66
US$53
All reviewsroad noisetowel animalssponge docksaway from the roadwaffle makerfred howard parknice continental breakfastbalcony overlookingmodern furniturehousekeeping did a great jobbit wornnew carpetblow dryerplenty of hot watermini fridge and microwavethe maintenance mannice room
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Found this 'Resort' on Groupon-getaways. Seeing we were already in Florida, thought we'd try the new area. The price was attractive enough that we thought we'd give it a try.One of the upsides is that it is on a waterway and there are lots of birds and turtles, so this made it interesting. The bed was comfortable for sleeping, other than that the rooms are tired with poor lighting. We made the mistake of picking up the bedspread and throwing it on the bed one morning and the maid came in and left it that way (guess she thought it was now 'made'). There is no breakfast to speak of, other than coffee (it wasn't very good and we aren't overly picky) and prepackaged sweet buns. There is a pool and a hot tub with a number of chairs and loungers, but the pool was very cold and you bring your own towel(luckily we had beach towels with us). It is located on a handy main road/hwy and not too far to get into Tarpon Springs, which was very interesting to see. Also a few restaurants are located within a mile or so. Nothing in walking distance. There is a fridge and microwave in the room, which is handy.
The young woman at the check-in counter was very friendly and helpful and gave us a first floor room when we asked.
Overall, not a resort, but the value seemed in line with the price.

Room Tip: If you want to be by the pool, make sure you request rooms on the correct side of the waterway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rpaters53
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had booked this resort thru groupon 2 months ago for 3 days for my birthday weekend! I was so excited since it seemed like an awesome place. I drove 4.5 hours to get there and when I arrived I was told they didn't have my reservation, even though I had the reservation confirmation. To makes matters worse they had nothing available. Now it's spring break, and I'm sure when they booked my lower price didn't realize this, however, they never did anything to rectify it or to help me find another place to stay. 4 hours later I finally found a place to stay for $850 for the weekend.
Needless to say I will never go back there nor will I use Groupon!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Juicepluswendy
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Oh boy. I have to say I mostly agree with Tropic2112 on this one. We had 3 couples and a single in our group and booked through Hotels.com, so it was a decent price. We thought. When we got there the front desk gals were not at all welcoming. The word neutral fits pretty good. The room was VERY worn out and right out of the 1970's, when the place was built. They are supposedly trying to work on it and I guess it's costly to update, but maybe they should close it off and do it all! It sits right on Route 19, a very busy highway, but the rooms do have nice balconies with a view of the canal. There was an alligator and wildlife to observe. The maid, Norma, was a very good. The breakfast did consist of coffee, juice and small plastic wrapped sweet rolls, and on some days muffins too. That's it. Of the 4 rooms we had, the phones in one of the rooms worked okay. One couple never had a working phone the whole time. There were 2 washers and 2 dryers for guest use, but 1 of each was broken. The laundry room was dirty, as were the machines. No soap to purchase and no change machine. I most definitely will NOT go back to this hotel. Even at the deal we got, so not worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ChicagoIllinoisKat
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Starting off from my arrival the ladies at the front desk were rude with their stale face attitudes. The rooms were okay except for the caked up fixtures and outdated lights and curtains. The cleaning crew is the only thing going for this motel because it is far from being a resort or hotel. Nice view from the balcony but the balcony chairs looked like a plastic piece of junk. As for the continental breakfast if you call baby danish snacks and basic refreshments continental then it was great but in reality it was awful and they false advertised it to a tee. I wouldnt recommend a homeless person to stay there. Check it out for yourself if you dont believe me you will be very disappointed. If you have lots of luggage be ready to carry it all because there is only one raggedy cart corral. NEVER AGAIN I REPEAT NEVER EVER AGAIN...

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank 5Generation5
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Having spent the previous night in an excellent 3 star hotel near Bush Gardens, the family and I were travelling around on a rainy monday. In need of good accommodations, we came across the Lake Tarpon Resort online at a reasonable price.

The location was convenient to where we were, and the good stops there.

Though the desk clerk was accommodating, her neutral attitude and overall distraction with her cellphone was offsetting.

The room had a nice view of the canal in the back. The hotel is very old and the rooms have not been kept up. Every metal surface (Lamps, switch plates towel racks) were rusty. The electrical appliances in the room were in disrepair and somewhat dangerous. (Akin to staying in a third world country.)

The scariest part started at about 2 in the morning. With our small children sleeping in the bed, came loud pounding on the door. Scared me half to death.. I didn't answer it, and they went away.

At about 4 in the morning, someone was trying to knock our door down. Cursing and pounding mercilessly... I picked up the room phone to call the police, put the phone was in disrepair. I found my cellphone, and contacted the front desk. The man said he would walk over to see what was going on.

Nobody ever came by.

The breakfast consisted of a plastic wrapped truckstop danish and a cup of coffee. In their favor, the coffee was not bad

All in all, one of the worst motel experiences in my 25 years in Florida.

I was fooled by the supposed 3 star rating, and my expectation of a non-eventful restful night was turned into a hair raising sleepless odyssey.

I would not recommend this hotel under any circumstances. Would have been better off in the car..

Run away from this one.

Room Tip: Find another hotel. Poor room, and very scary night.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family