We have been to Tarpon Springs several times and whenever we go, we stay at the VISTA. It meets our price point with a nice room and a wonderful view. It has the necessities including a fridge, microwave, coffee maker small TV and a blow dryer. Moreover, it has an iron, board and even a small safe.
When we get here the towels are folded neatly with shampoo and soap tucked inside.
We did have to ask for a Bible, and they have low-flow toilets :(
They now have a restaurant on property, they replace the continental breakfast - will review that later.
All in all, a nice stay for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a beautiful, waterfront, Mediterranean style hotel, nestled quaintly around our boat basin, which adjoins Lake Tarpon. Lake Tarpon is a 2500 acre (10 Km) sports & recreation lake. All of our spacious rooms have a beautiful waterfront view of our boat basin. Our rooms consist of standard rooms with 2 double beds or 1 king size bed. Relax around the pool after a fun filled day of fishing, boating, golfing, sunning or sight seeing. When the day is done you will sleep peacefully, in a bed so comfortable you will want to take it home with you. We are confident you will return again and again, to enjoy the pleasure and comfort of our hotel. We are located across from Innisbrook Golf Course & Spa, just minutes from the Historic Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Brighthouse Baseball Field & Gulf Beaches. Meeting Rooms, Banquet Rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vista Hotel on Lake Tarpon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tarpon Hotel Palm Harbor
- Palm Harbor Best Western
- Vista Hotel On Lake Tarpon Florida/Palm Harbor