“Good Greek salads”

Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Palmetto
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Popi's is a great chain of Greek restaurants. I ordered a Greek Salad with Gyro meat. My wife ordered a combo small Greek salad and spinach pie. It was very good. I have had better. The personnel is VERY friendly and helpful. I made the mistake to go to the Men's bathroom. It kinda' ruined my experience. Was much like a gas station bathroom. Still I was happy with our experience.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Food was very good and was served quickly. Lots of menu items to chose from with a very friendly staff! Great quick stop while on the road.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

We went for dinner and were pleasantly surprised. It is a family restaurant atmosphere with a wide variety of foods. The people were friendly. I had a chicken breast meal that was a very large portion. I had a good salad as well. This is not a five star restaurant, but if you want good food at a decent price, this is a good place to eat.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

This restaurant is open during the season from Thursday to Sunday. They close after the season except for weekends. The locals come here. It is on a stretch of highway with almost nothing except undeveloped Florida. The food is not special. The staff are nice and attentive. The bathroom is off the outside of the building. Lunch for two was 27 dollars for a gyro and a greek salad, which cost extra despite not taking the french fries and a salad for my spouse.

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Almost always eat here at least once, when I’m visiting family in the area. There’s good variety on the menu and most items are good. Service can be slow when they are real busy.