All reviews modern facility cold cereal room was clean biscuits and gravy free breakfast waffles spring break nice stay night stay business center business trip privacy bedding motel refrigerator inns walmart
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

We traveled 14 hours and when we arrived at the hotel they were very short with us and said that the policy is 3:00pm check in time and when we asked if we could pay to check in earlier due to being exhausted he just said NO! I regretfully still kept our reservation for the 3pm check in only because we had already prepaid or we would have definitely went elsewhere! Very dissatisfied with the customer service. Hopefully no one else has to experience that type of service especially for the rather costly rate for only to be turned away for no early check-in and when we did finally get to check in we weren't to impressed with the suite.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Where do I begin, we had planned on staying for 4 nights but on the first morning we found a bed bug in our bed. they moved us to another room with a kitchen. The new room smelled terrible, on the second night we found a large cockroach in the kitchen, the only thing we used in the kitchen was the fridge which was not very clean. Missy at the front desk was kind and tried to help me but not much you can do when you find 2 different kind of bugs in 2 different rooms. they gave me a roll of quarters to wash my clothes. Everyone I talked to said we dont have any issues with bugs, but when I was walking off the elevator I crosses paths with a pest control man, so that was clearly a lie. We left the 3rd morning early and they refunded me for the 4th day. I honestly dont feel like i should have paid for any of the stay. But you get what you pay for. the location is off the beaten path and a hassle to get to the beach, lots of construction. I will NEVER stay here again and honestly may never come back to Panama City. Its need a few days since we have been home and I am still terrified that I will end up with bed bugs at my house.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

There’s Panama City, and there’s Panama City Beach. Not being familiar with the area and needing a hotel closer to Tyndall Air Force Base, I ended up here. Next time, I’ll stay in PCB, but this worked for my needs. There is a McDonalds directly next door, then a Dunkin Donuts and a fast food chicken restaurant next to that. I did not see any table service restaurants within close walking distance.

Pros:
The room was clean. Linens and towels were beautifully bleached and starched. I didn’t worry about bedding at all.
The bed was comfortable. I slept the whole night without a problem. (I did leave the bathroom fan in for some white noise.)
Check-in and check-out was quick and efficient.
Breakfast was sufficient and free (eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, pastries, apples and bananas, cold cereal). No frills, but I paid $112 a night and didn’t have to buy breakfast.

Cons:
It is a bit run down. This didn’t impact the cleanliness, so I didn’t get too worked up about it. But for people who like a more polished, modern hotel, this one isn’t tops.
The breakfast seating area is tiny. Maybe 6 two-top tables? I had to balance my plate at a chair in the lobby.
The area is a bit...worn. The hotel butts up to a neighborhood that seemed questionable. I didn’t feel unsafe, especially in my hotel room, but others mentioned it in their reviews, and I noticed it.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Always have a good experience here. Been using this hotel for years now. Management is nice and accommodating. Great continental breakfast and the location is perfect. Kids love it and the facilities have been fairly upgraded which makes it more attractive.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Made our reservation with points about a month before stay. Upon arrival at 7:30 I was told by front desk clerk he would need to verify if carpets were dry. He came back after about 5 minutes and said they should be good. Went to room and carpets were not dry and smell of cleaning solution was overwhelming. We kicked off our bags and went to get something to eat hoping it would be better. Came back in about an hour and it was a bad if not worse. Instant headache for my wife. Went back to front desk asking for another room and of course Were completely booked. I asked him to move us to a different room but were told there were more guest coming. They offered to give back my points but there were no rooms anywhere to be had at 9 o’clock at night. We suffered through but will definitely not be staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: June 2018