See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

The outside looks shady, but the inside was super clean and almost everything was new. It had a fridge and microwave, the water pressure was great and the air conditioning worked perfectly. We stayed on the bottom floor on a Saturday, but there was no noise at all. I would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meredith H
Reviewed July 5, 2017

I vacationed in Florida the first week of June and stayed for 6 days. This is the worst hotel that I have ever stayed in and I will not even consider staying there again. People were loud outside at all hours of the night and morning causing us not to be able to sleep, there was a gap in the door to the outside which caused the room not to cool well, upon arrival, the front desk lady actually told me to let her know if we "found any roaches or bugs because there wasn't supposed to be any". Their continental breakfast consisted of juice, bagels with cream cheese and pre-packaged breakfast rolls that were not good. Their website photos show fruit but we never saw any fruit. For a tad under $100 per night, this should have been a much nicer place. I was VERY disappointed and will not ever be staying at this place again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Kelly R
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Have you ever paid $150 to walk in into a hotel room for 5 mins and leave? Well,I have.After being driving for 9 hours,I get to the hotel at 4 am to find that the room walls were broken,the carpet was stained,and that roaches were complementary.I got to the front desk and explained the front desk lady what had happened and showed her pictures of the room and its residents and politely asked for a refund.It turns out that she could only refund the other 2 nights because I am supposed to cancel by a certain time,but how could I know before arriving to the hotel that the room was not even remotely as described or showed in the pictures. This is simply ridiculous and a total scam because the lady was not surprised by the fact that there were roaches in the room,aparently whenever it rains people can expect roaches to visit them.I have stayed at Econo Lodges in different locations and they have never been like this and I have paid even as low as $40 a night.This is just unacceptable and I cannot believe that knowing the condition of the rooms they are not close and do not offer a full refund,which is reasonable after all that happened.I am not pleased and I would like to get reimburse my $150 because this is just plain false advertising.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Mileydis S
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Huge room that was newly remodeled, quiet, nice pool & friendly staff. We were accommodated due to a last minute reservation for work. Manager also tried to accommodate us on our return trip but some days were fully booked. STAY AWAY from Days Inn 23rd St.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Convenient but noisy because of Highway 98. Front desk friendly but room dreadful. I am a non-smoker and was put in a smoking room (nothing else available) which smelled really bad. Carpet and bed cover had multiple, large stains. Wall socket covers missing and wiring exposed. Complimentary "hot" breakfast consisted of a toaster to heat up bagels. Not recommended.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business