All reviews front desk room was clean waffles a great stay stayed one night the breakfast area motel nate repair chain tub
Reviewed July 9, 2018

You get what you pay for, but this was not what I was expecting at all. I only reserved a room here for my family to sleep in. We happened to have the room with the lemon door lock. Our keys did not work on both nights we stayed there and my children were half asleep in the hall both times we tried to get into the room. They ended up fixing the door while we were in bed sleeping. I didn't know any better but the location wasn't the best either and did not draw the best crowd of people. We were credited one night and the staff did what they could, but I would not stay here again considering we were just trying to sleep and shower. The hassle was not worth the time wasted nor the amount of money they charged per night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jdhhospitality, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

I do apologize about the issues you had during your stay. Unfortunately, electronic locks do fail from time to time. What we could never have imagined is the lock would fail 2 days in a row. I also do appreciate you mentioning the fact that we did refund one nights rental in an attempt to say we are sorry. Obviously, money doesn't replace sleep though. After you left, we did wind up replacing the lock altogether. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconveniences you experienced while you were here.

Thanks for choosing Super 8,

Joe Parker
Director of Operations

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful reception from the clerk Nicola, she was very pleasant and her trainer was very thorough. The room was very clean, the breakfast was very good, the pool was clean also and the help was very helpful. I have no complaints.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Karmai A
Jdhhospitality, Director of Sales at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Thanks for the nice review and for being our guest. We appreciate you comments on staff and room conditions and look for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Easy to locate, clean and a very friendly staff. The location was within the shopping district and restrauants. It was easy to drive toward Mexico Beach and Panama City Beach. My room was on the second floor on the inside so as a woman I felt safer traveling with children that the rooms with doors located outside. Not a lot of noise coming from the other rooms. The staff was friendly and offered assistance.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you staying with us out of all the choices there are in Panama City. Thank you for the great review on the hotel and staff. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

I had to take last minute trip due to to death in family. For price this hotel was nice. Breakfast didn't do it for me as I hate waffles and cant stand smell of maple syrup but other then that it was a good trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jdhhospitality, Director of Sales at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

Thank you for the nice review we appreciate your staying with us at Super 8 . I hope you will come back and see us under better circumstances next time.

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Very appealing guest Stevie provided by Lori de fisher. She explained me with all benefits of using Wyndham card

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Jdhhospitality, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Thank you for staying with Super 8 we appreciate your business and the nice comments on Lori.