Sterling Breeze
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$266
HolidayInn.com
US$169
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$135
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$199
Ocean Breeze By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$139
US$115
Travelocity
All reviewslong balconyair conditioned walkwayluggage cartbeach chairsfull bathroomsthrough vrbowalking distance to pier parkthree bedroomlocation was perfectenjoy your staywinn dixiebath condopool areafall breakbath towelseasy beach accessplenty of chairs
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I have stayed at Sterling Breeze 5 times in the last 3 years. The last 2 times I've stayed I have been very disappointed. I came back this last time thinking that it was just a fluke that I got a bad room but it was not. The showers were disgusting as I had to clean them myself; the last time I stayed it smelled like urine in the master bedroom's shower. This time it was just plain dirty. You could see that the shower was dirty by the grout. It was a nasty brown color. When I cleaned it myself it was not brown anymore needless to say. The tile floor was sticky so I walked around with my flip flops until I cleaned them myself. The carpets were absolutely disgusting. You felt like you were walking on dirty carpet. I definitely kept my flip flops on while walking in the carpet. The kitchen was clean; fridge, stove, etc... The balcony had bird droppings on the table, grill and ground. While I understand they cannot control bird droppings but I would expect them to be cleaned up the day that we arrive. The pool, pool bathrooms, and bar were clean. I enjoyed the pool. I wil not be returning to Sterling Breeze. For the amount of money that we paid I would rather stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cheryl L
Reviewed August 29, 2011

After reading some of the reviews, I wondered what we had gotten into... But, I was all wrong this was a great place. Great location, pool, hot tub and very easy to get on the beach. Our room was wonderful we had 2 BR 3 BA with a bunk room, and it couldn't have been cleaner. The only thing i didn't like so much was the pool / deck closed at 10pm and it made you wonder if you could even access the beach at nite. We did anyway but not sure if it was ok, for the amount of money we paid I was not letting a sign stop us.... I would stay here again and again.........

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank B A
Reviewed August 8, 2011

This wasn't a bad place to stay. However the cons do outweigh the pros. First, the Pros.....Location, nice pool, easy beach access, comfortable beds. However, the cons.....Pond from behind the parking garage dumps into the ocean and makes the water a little nasty. Only two elevators which is typical except one of them stayed down alot so we spent alot of time waiting, alot. We reported a leak in the kitchen ceiling on our first day as well as a broken sink but we never heard from maintenance. Elevator system in the parking garage was complicated (you'll see). We were really looking forward to using the grill on the balcony a few nights but after trying to grill hotdogs our first night we completely abandoned that idea, the grill doesn't get very hot, in fact it took us 30 mins to grill hotdogs. Again I'm not saying this was a bad place to stay but there were alot of negatives.

2  Thank g2vols
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We read reviews for our specific unit on the Southern Vacation Rentals website and thought we had found a great place! This wasn't the case. We loved the pool and the location, but the room was really not up to par. The room was not very clean, the carpets were sticky and there were several maintenance issues (broken toilet seat, leak, broken blender, and broken grill). We didn't even have enough sheets or pillows for the beds in our condo...did anyone walk this prior to our check in? I did call and complain and "most" of the items were fixed, but at that point we were already feeling negatively about our experience. If you want a clean and well maintained room for your money, I would rent elsewhere. We will not return to Sterling Breeze after what we experienced. It is a shame that the management doesn't care more...this could be a great place.

2  Thank BWJ08
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed at Sterling Breeze July 21-26, 2011. For the amount of money we paid, I really expected more. The room was nice but nothing spectacular. I will say that the floor plan was good in our room with master bed/bath towards the front with the balcony access, 2nd bedroom and 2nd bath just behind it, 3rd full bathroom just across the hall from the bed and then down a hallway was the room with 4 bunk beds. The kitchen did have nice appliances, plates, bowls, etc and there were a few baking dishes, large bowls, etc. I did miss seeing a pizza cutter which would have been handy for our two teenagers when they fixed a frozen pizza. The negatives that I saw were only 2 elevators for a building that size. The wait time was almost always long and the first evening one of the elevators broke down .. . . . so packing a week's worth of groceries up was not fun. I heard comments from many guests regarding poor elevator service. They offered "unlimited" DVD rentals but the machine was locked behind the office doorway so when the office was not open, like 9:30 PM, my sons could not exchange their viewed DVD for a new one. The internet access in room was very limited. It was not wireless in room and only 1 of the 5 plug ins actually worked for DSL. IMO there are places to stay in PCB that are very comparable in quality, design, beach access, amenities, etc and will cost a lot less money per night.