All reviews front desk hot breakfast panama city one night stay clean rooms would stay again three nights minute drive spring break coffee maker beach ripleys pcb microwave carpet walmart condo
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Very nice hotel approx 1 mile from beach. I was in the area for business. Front staff very helpful, but she was the only one there for the 4 p check in time and needed to handle the phone and process in coming guests. Room was very clean and comfortable. There was breakfast but I don't really do breakfast so I can't comment on that.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2018

This hotel was perfect for a one night stay. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The price is great compared to the other options. Its not on the water, but its located very close to plenty of things to do and places to eat (I prefer something not on the water since I'm not there for the beach. It makes it cheaper and quieter).
I think this has become my go-to hotel for stays when I'm in the Panama City area from now on.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed February 22, 2018

This place checks all the boxes if you are in Panama City Beach and need a good clean quiet place to stay at a budget friendly price. Moment of truth here -- When I first pulled up and saw a pawn shop across the street and the "everything for a dollar" store across the street, I thought I might want to go somewhere else. And honestly speaking a guy did have his work truck broken into while we were there, but he admitted that he left his company cellphone sitting out. I guess the temptation was too good for someone of lesser morals. So to you, be on alert and you'll be fine.

On to the good stuff, great friendly helpful staff. The hotel Manager was very helpful with a booking issue that I had and had some really good recommendations for food and fun in the area. The breakfast was well stocked and full of options. The rooms were a good size and the bathroom was as well. Nothing here was particularly new, or expensive, but didn't feel outdated, or worn down. Overall, for the price I paid for three nights, I can't complain, and I would not hesitate to stay here, or recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Fourth floor didn't seem to busy.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I was early checking in (time change) Anytra Washington ( a gem) asked me to come back in an hour....I'm traveling alone with a pet..I was given a King Suite, the room is beautiful, comfortable and close to the pool. This hotel is Clean the breakfast is the BEST I've had from a hotel in ages...beaches are less than 5 minutes away by car and they are spectacular....I will most definitely be back! Budget friendly I love this hotel! Thank you Anytra for making me feel welcome.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We came to Panama City Beach for a weightlifting competition, with an entire team and their families. We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed our time at the hotel. The rooms were clean, well stocked, and the staff were all friendly and accommodating. We hope to see you again next year!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family